Vox populi vox dei.

What is currently happening to Twitter is historic. EM is making the platform optimized for anyone to view what the general consensus is about any topic by clearing out all the bots and eventually all the shills and just overall bad people.

This is huge because it will give people a place to see truth VS the MSM lies.

Type in a topic like “IRS” and see the general sentiment of ‘the people’.

Real truth hasn’t spread like this since 1776.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hey Doq any Idea when the house market is gonna flip I am in AZ and with these intrest rates who can afford to buy anything?

massive! I’ve been likening what Elon is doing to preparing the soil, we’re getting the weeds out, turning the soil with fresh compost and set to fertilize the info with Anons soon here!

massive! I’ve been likening what Elon is doing to preparing the soil, we’re getting the weeds out, turning the soil with fresh compost and set to fertilize the info with Anons soon here!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

thanks for your insight Doq

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

another “33” Collapse👇
3 3

"Vox populi vox dei"
gematrix.org

🌪️ Drain The Swamp 🌪️
🔥 Brunson V Adams 🔥
✨ Shock The World ✨
✨ Quantum Field Theory ✨
🔥 Q Go Ahead Expose Corruption 🔥
🐇 The Time Traveler R 🐇

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Doq
Looks like I'm never getting back on - I got this email last night 1/10/23. Damn who did I piss off ????
Twitter
Hello,

Your account was permanently suspended due to multiple or repeat violations of the Twitter Rules: https://twitter.com/rules.

This account will not be restored.

This case will now be closed and replies will not be monitored.

Thanks,

Twitter

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

So why does it say the link doesn't exist?

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

My accts are permanently suspended, eventually gave in and submitted the online request for reinstatement via help.twitter.com platform. Here’s how it went….

Twitter:
“Describe why you don’t believe you violated the Twitter rules.”

Me:
Heedless to why the permanently suspension, I am requesting Twitter provides date and content of violation.

Results:
🦗🦗🦗🦗

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

twitter must thought i was a bot,shill or bad people cause my new acct was nuked with in a week ... :( last month
same type of post(s)...
on twitter i get nuked for it...
on TS 41020 quotes me ... lol go figure !?
*side note ...
The E-Man is is pretty cool ...
i would smoke one with him ...
he's like our homie now
it seems like he has been taking notes...
from some cool azz Anons...lol [Wheels up]
😎 yo.. pass that sh!t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WZXmqRwhGg

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Totes obvs white hats are utilizing Anons when needed and at precisely the exact time. :)

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

There could still be infiltrators at Twitter, and I suspect when these persons ban an account, it is tagged, it shows who did it.

I have also wondered if this is training for Musks A.I.

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

The voice of the people is the voice of God ✨

Welcome to the Digital battlefield

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

yep must be hwld pure

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

The Wisdom of Crowds.

Gonna 🐝 like