The enemy’s plan was a physical nightmare. We are slogging through its shadow as it is halted and hijacked. That is still a psychological nightmare. There are no real breaks, just shifts in venue. A war for the mind goes with you, riding in your own head.

The Devil not only wears you down, but also sells you the poison pick me up. Bit of a shame that the worldly temptations to divert you are so tempting! There are days when Mr Fookitall comes to visit. Thankfully tends to be a short stay visitor.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Bright Suns! 🙏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Agreed. I'm watching the Sopranos, Six Feet Under and a few other shows that help take my mind off of the War. We need any solace we can get at this point.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

The Force is strong in this one…

❤️

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

it works well that way , agree 100%

Yes, I started a quilt today, still in the planning stage, takes lots of thought on how I want it to look... not following a pattern, just what's in my head. Before this it was knitting scarves and hats, before that it was felt Christmas tree ornaments with bead work. Anything that gives us a break is good at times.