Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

My dad taught me this. Thanks, Dad.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Similar to the drug, Suramin, which has been found to cure/help Autism.

Why aren't people jumping on this? The next Ivermectin.

They removed it because it was inexpensive but said it was poisonous. The only poisons are the ones coming from big pharma with big price tags.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Wrong question..........
.................... what do they plan to "do" - when there is no one left to manipulate and destroy?

#MONSTERS

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Good old fashioned Tonic Water. You can buy it in your local grocery store or liquor store usually right next to the seltzer water.
Combine a swig with a zinc supplement and you have a great combo.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Money...it's always about money.

Family and God are my priority, DJT is my President.

😌My husband and I (he is 70 and I'm 68) drink Tonic Water w/Quinine every night before bed (three or four good sips, to stop leg cramps) and have for the past 22 years..... I can't remember the last time either of us even had a cold and there is no flu in this house either. Trust the Quinine......... umm science 🐸

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Denese Pipe to her Publication

Brand name? --I assumed most bottling/soft drink Companies
would be elite cabal owned, I have no idea

In response Denese Pipe to her Publication

Thank you! I'm going to start tonight. I do have tonic water, but never connected it to help leg cramps. I get them throughout the night, disturbs my rest. I'm going to start tonight with the tonic water.

(5) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Greed and they value the almighty dollar more than life itself!! They have caused untold misery and death for millions across the world “all for a buck”

they hate gods creation.