The enemy’s plan was a physical nightmare. We are slogging through its shadow as it is halted and hijacked. That is still a psychological nightmare. There are no real breaks, just shifts in venue. A war for the mind goes with you, riding in your own head.

The Devil not only wears you down, but also sells you the poison pick me up. Bit of a shame that the worldly temptations to divert you are so tempting! There are days when Mr Fookitall comes to visit. Thankfully tends to be a short stay visitor.

There you go again, putting into words what most of us are thinking or feeling but don’t have that GIFT 🎁 to express ourselves like you do!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ₯°.

You are an Authentic Original like no other Martin!!

Happy to see you back on the Anon Island 🏝️ Board!

(Now, for someone when I see your posts, I want chocolate 🍫, even though you did not mention it in this post!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)

Glad to see you made it safely through a little downtime, your absence was Obvious! πŸ₯‚ πŸ’ͺ 🍫

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it