Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Still being called covid, even though most on here know it's a strain of the flu, but whatever.

#Ivermectin#scamdemic#Plandemic#fakevirus

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Its a bioweapon to depopulate

Rumor has it that the bioweapon that was being developed was intercepted by the good guys. Covid is just hysteria that was created by Deep State media and bureaucracies to gain control of the population. Most of the "covid deaths" were lies. Heart attacks, strokes, cancer, etc. killed almost everyone who supposedly had "the virus." Also, people were intentionally killed in hospitals from being treated with remdesivir and ventilators. It was all lies from the beginning in order to scare people into voluntarily being injected with poison.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Warp speed also made the mRNA shots less deadly. They did nto perfect their mfg process. There are some discussions about temperature control in the mfg process. It's it thought this one reason why there are differences in batches.

They did want multiple years of lock downs before sort rollout. That means more years to make those mRNA shots effective to their ends.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

perhaps or partly true, I dunno but the data is showing a huge increase in overall deaths in 2022.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Yes, I believe because of the mRNA jabs, though. The death totals in 2020 and 2021 were consistent with what the death totals normally are.

To your original comment, yes I agree that the entire hoax is about depopulation.

(1) Show this thread