ā€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itā€ - John 1:5

Chosen for a reasonā€¦.God tested you from the day you were born to be one of his Warriors at this moment in time. His Angels have trained you to be ready at the perfect timeā€¦.we remain calm in chaos, we run to danger not from it and detach the emotion to remain focused to complete our mission.

Postive vibes to raise the collective and lead ALL Godā€™s children home to the promised landā€¦shoulder to shoulder no one person above another, showing the world by example our light of love and total faith in God with total trust in his plan ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ»

You are ALL Super Heroes and I could not be prouder of everyone or love a team any moreā€¦the Greatest Warriors God has ever put on this earth āš”ļøšŸ›”ļøšŸ¤ŸšŸ»

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

God keep and bless you!

ā€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itā€ - John 1:5

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

God bless you Tee! I would not be here without the patience and guidance in my beginningā€¦I will always be beyond grateful and never forget what you and so many Angels taught me on the journey. Thank youā€¦.love you so much! ā¤ļø

Awww.... gee. It was God. šŸ˜ā¤ Love you very much too!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts