πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Technology Huh!

My Friend has this prob with Alexa

https://youtu.be/HbDnxzrbxn4

Elevator Recognition | Burnistoun - YouTube

Ever wondered what would happen if elevator's didn't have buttons and relied on vocal recognition instead?

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

That was classic

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbabyπŸΆβœοΈπŸ’— Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for allπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

yup...and dont even bother with 'Dragon Naturally speaking" either. I stupidly got it and thought that I could speak and the computer would type for me. (bangs head on keyboard) and the dang thing couldnt understand me. AI truly cant understand accents, innuendo, slang or squat. Just saying.

🀣🀣🀣

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

That was so darn funny i almost choked.

And the reason I don't use the voice activated things in my car. Tried to call home, it called my mom instead. Bought the car used, sure wouldn't buy a car for the voice activation.