U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

is it weird that this is all the comes up when you search for@vincentcrypt46 on Twitter? :)

@kimrunner

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication

That so odd.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Who's the best VK of them ALL?

OURS!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How you doing Nana? Have a good holiday?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

I sure did even got to see my grandgirl that I only get like a day or two days a year.
Just sittin here waitin on my Christmas presents.

How's about you?

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Mostly good. My son turned 18 so that was a real blast celebrating him. My wife’s family are crazy left wing liberals and for years they’ve been gritting thier teeth and giving us the stink eye because we openly support Trump. We all just pretended to not care about politics. Wifey was stating a fact about the Q Club shooting and our “woke” nieces freaked out! (married couple, them/ they, geeen har). Huge fight ensues. Wifey and I fight off accusations of nazi sypathism despite the fact my family is Jewish. Went down hill from there. I knew in my heart that God would bring our divide to a head and boy did he. On the bright side we had a real quite New Years! Hope you are well and best wishes for 2023! Gonna be on AU more in New Year! ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Nana thinks you were probably not the only ones that had woke relative flip out over the holidays!
They are bout to probably flip all the way out the next few weeks of disclosures.

Glad you and wifey have each other and precious son.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I can’t tell you how dire things will be for our family when they realize the vax is crap. That’s why we keeping our distance right now. They will need a lot of support to just keep from killing themselves. The thought they have irrevocably compromised thier health and now have a truncated life expectancy aa do thier children; will be too much for them to live with IMO. I for one Pray that the Vax is the “scare event.” ❤️U Nana!

Well I think from what I have heard from some doctors and Juan that those that are still alive after 3 months may be better off, that like I said the reason that they want to give boosters every few months is because some of the jabs in a way seem to kind of wear off in the degree of attack on the body.

I am really hoping that the ones that stopped at one or two may have some much greater survival chances. I don't know that but I would reinforce this with them when ever their epiphany happens.

Also will help to be ready with some of the real doctors videos on how they can start the process of reversing the effects of it and possible treatments like maybe Zeolite, Root Brand detox, treatment baths and others.

if you are ready to help them with some tangible ways to help, it will give them possibly the "HOPE" they need to pull them back off the edge, esspecially any frens and relatives that have vaxxed their kids. IMO these will be the most upset.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Nan, this is probably not a big deal, but how does one get a blue check mark/verification mark here? Do I have to donate first? I have not donated but I tried to get verified months ago & still not verified.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

You could get the checkmark by donating but that's on hold because PayPal wanted to censor AnonUp. We refused.#BoycottPayPal

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

You could get the checkmark by donating but that's on hold because PayPal wanted to censor AnonUp. We refused.#BoycottPayPal

(3) Show this thread