U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

is it weird that this is all the comes up when you search for@vincentcrypt46 on Twitter? :)

@kimrunner

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication

That so odd.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Who's the best VK of them ALL?

OURS!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How you doing Nana? Have a good holiday?

I sure did even got to see my grandgirl that I only get like a day or two days a year.
Just sittin here waitin on my Christmas presents.

How's about you?

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Mostly good. My son turned 18 so that was a real blast celebrating him. My wife’s family are crazy left wing liberals and for years they’ve been gritting thier teeth and giving us the stink eye because we openly support Trump. We all just pretended to not care about politics. Wifey was stating a fact about the Q Club shooting and our “woke” nieces freaked out! (married couple, them/ they, geeen har). Huge fight ensues. Wifey and I fight off accusations of nazi sypathism despite the fact my family is Jewish. Went down hill from there. I knew in my heart that God would bring our divide to a head and boy did he. On the bright side we had a real quite New Years! Hope you are well and best wishes for 2023! Gonna be on AU more in New Year! ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Hey PN, just seeing ur post for first time here. Are you still in Denver area? My hubby & I left out of Conifer in 21', couldn't deal with the many changes we saw coming there. Sad to see this division amongst so many families. Who knows how they will react to all the factual disclosures coming out. Glad u are here.

(3) Show this thread