Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

nice morning reminder...great start.to.my day!!!! thank you

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

good to know ... will be awesome when the Truth comes out publicly!✨

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Sure thing... Got ONE IOTA of evidence to validate this fantasy?

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

curious about DeSantis…hearing things abt an arrest…no way of knowing bc no one looks same as pre-cv19 🤷‍♀️

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I always wonder about the family members of the executed. How do they carry on and say nothing. Does Jill just go with the act of Joe being "the real idiot Biden"?

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

how do we know Jill wasnt replaced too? no one looks the same anymore

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

What's wrong with this picture?

Actors are identity thieves, impersonating actual criminals, and committing crimes that "would," have been committed by the victims of the identity theft, as the charade continues. Wouldn't all parties then be criminally complicit?
I can't buy into that.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

🙏I AGREE, BUT THE SAY ALL'S FAIR IN WAR. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NO MORE WAR OR HATE IN THE WORLD. AND TRUTH IS THE ONLY WAY. PRAYING.😓

(1) Show this thread

Don’t know if this is true but = Great Post 👍🇺🇸

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Soooooooooooooo, why continue this crap. Enough already.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Hope one of those governors was ND’s he’s in bed with Bill Gates 😣😢

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Thinking the same about Walz in MN.

(1) Show this thread

Charlie Baker been MIA too.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

How do you think they keep this quiet we are talking about alot of people and what about their familes..

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

Im a hard working patriot, in the game from early on and I don’t believe this. To me this is a distraction to get us to relax and do nothing. O say double our efforts to get the truth to the normies!

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

I was asking myself too. The Netherlands is a very crooky country. How can they hide all those military actions? And replacements of certain men/women? I am curious if we get a making of this movie!

(2) Show this thread

I see it now one has blues eye the other brown.

Not actors Patriot, clones and White Hats never use clones. Only the cabal

Any news on Jay Inslee from Washington State?

hope so…🙏

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Havent seen nor publicly heard from Roy Cooper since Covid lockdowns and masking was stopped.. apparently state Supreme Court quietly stripped him if his emergency powers 🤷‍♀️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Roy was deep state!!!

(1) Show this thread