Rep. Dan Bishop: "Today, we're putting the deep state on notice. We are coming for you, on behalf of everyday Americans."
BOOM 💥🔥

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Let's get on with this. Nana still cant really see how this is gonna play our with the majority of MOC there guilty of the same or related crimes they are exposing.

NANA.

WIPEOUT ENTIRE MANKIND TOOK LESS THAN 120 MINUTS... FOR MANKIND NUCLEAR WAR. ET COULD WIPE OUT ENTIRE GALAXY IN MATTER OF SECONDZ.

THAT IS NOT ART AT ALL. ITS SIMPLY SLAUGHTERHOUSE BUTCHERY. LAST, FAILSAFE OPTION...

ART IS TO CAREFULLY EVALUATE, WHO
DID IT BY WHICH REASON...

MOTIVE FOR DOING THESE CRIMES IS CRUCIAL ASPECT...

CHRIST IS ABOVE ALL MERCY TO SINNERZ

BUT SOME CRIMES ARE SIMPLY UNPARDONABLE AT ALL☝️☝️☝️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @YuriStauffenberg in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

Best CASTLE Series ........... probably TV series crime drama .. period... ever.......
.................. They WON.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

I understand, ETs could blow out one planet after another boom boom boom.

I understand they have protected us from this before as well.
I understand that there is a massive evil that exists outside our planet, our system that makes "our satan" look like a choir boy.

Besides satan cant do anything to us imo, he can only trick us into doing his evil for him bringing judgement.

I also understand that Judgement is NOT up to me, that is up to God/Creator/Source and well above my pay grade, we are only to bring them to justice.

Steps in the right direction are a good thing, perhaps slower coming than most of us like but then we ARE afterall generally and impatient vessel.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

MINE GRANDGRANDFATHER FROM MOTHER SIDE WAS BILLIONAIRE.

MINE GRANDFATHER WAS JAILED BY CZECH COMMUNISTS ONLY, BECAUSE HE PARRODYING HITLER ENTIRE WAR FOR MASS AUDIENCES IN BRNO AND COMMIES GET SCARES, THAT HE WONT STAY SILEND, WHEN THEY TOOK OVER... HE HIDING JEWISH APRETIENCE ENTIRE WAR, BUT ON THE END HE WAS TAKEN BY NAZIS BY BETRAYAL OF SOME OF OUR FAMILY RELATIVES...

MINE MOTHER WAS BANNED FROM EVERY UNIVERSITY, DUE TO "SIN" OF HER FATHER, BUT SHE DONT GIVEN UP AND BY EXTRA PORTION OF DIVINE IRONY SHE BECOME TEACHER.

I SIMPLY PICKED UP AND CARRIED THIS FAMILY TORCH AND JUST ADJUST IT ONTO BIGGER SCALE😁😁😁

IF RUSSIAN ARMY UNKNOWN SOLDIER DURING LIBERATION OF BRNO DO NOT ASK MINE MOTHER FOR GIVEN HIM SHELTER, THERE WILL BE NO YURI.

Q: SIMPLY RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS COULD MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

#ŠALINGRADFOREWER

(1) Show this thread