Rep. Dan Bishop: "Today, we're putting the deep state on notice. We are coming for you, on behalf of everyday Americans."
BOOM 💥🔥

Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

What's interesting is that a few Republicans are actually now using "Deep State" in official speech.

It does sound like the public offense phase would be starting shortly.

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

They talk the talk, will they walk the walk?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

all americans need to hear that speech, but the left does not hear it, and has no clue what is really going on.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

This speech would be appropriate as well I think 😁:

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

She's my spirit animal.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Thank you@repbishop !

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Feels like lame duck is over...

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️💥

Can't say if we're NOT being trolled, but when was the last time a politician ever said, 'deep state?"

In response chuck ross to his Publication

Action is what we are looking for -
their words mean nothing.
They just need to do a lot of clean up.
There has to be Justice in place ready to go.
It would just be presenting the cases that have already been decided for High Crimes.

(1) Show this thread

GOD BLESS YOU SIR, FOR YOUR DIVINE TRUTH☝️☝️☝️🙏🙏🙏

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gOsM-DYAEhY&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

They have been saying they are going after the deep state for 2 yrs. Nothing has changed for the good om 2 years. No one has been held accountable. The deep state is only getting deeper in my eyes.
What if we are the movie? What if the left and right are in this together and one side plays the “bad guy” and the other the “good guy”. They make it seem like they are fighting against each other for US. but really its all a movie and they are both actually against us?
I say this bc the right does A LOT of talking and really dont take much action.

In response Drew USA to his Publication

lets give them a chance. besides what else can we do...watch,,listen..learn..make our lists till next voting session.

In response Drew USA to his Publication

That is why they ALL wanted KEVIN.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let's get on with this. Nana still cant really see how this is gonna play our with the majority of MOC there guilty of the same or related crimes they are exposing.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

YUP!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

NANA.

WIPEOUT ENTIRE MANKIND TOOK LESS THAN 120 MINUTS... FOR MANKIND NUCLEAR WAR. ET COULD WIPE OUT ENTIRE GALAXY IN MATTER OF SECONDZ.

THAT IS NOT ART AT ALL. ITS SIMPLY SLAUGHTERHOUSE BUTCHERY. LAST, FAILSAFE OPTION...

ART IS TO CAREFULLY EVALUATE, WHO
DID IT BY WHICH REASON...

MOTIVE FOR DOING THESE CRIMES IS CRUCIAL ASPECT...

CHRIST IS ABOVE ALL MERCY TO SINNERZ

BUT SOME CRIMES ARE SIMPLY UNPARDONABLE AT ALL☝️☝️☝️

(2) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

LFG!