Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

🙏💖nous sommes un 😇

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Prayers and love sent🕊✨❤️

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

🙏

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

sweet Jesus, be with your precious Daughter, you know, in your mighty and wonderful name🐸🥰🙏🏻😇

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Praying

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏

🙏🙏🙏

prayers sent🙏!

Prayers for you Loret Alen and your family 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending love and light to you and your family Loret. Our Divine Creator will cover each of you in peace and comfort....lean into Him.❤️

🙏❤️

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

🙏💙💚🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Sending you & your family prayers & love
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Done.

🙏

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏🙏🙏

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏❤️🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers now for you and your family! God, You know best for Loret and family, we pray for healings, blessings and comfort for them!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Father God you know the need, you know Loret heart and you know ours, we ask as many here that you show her grace and love and open the doors she needs to be whole. In the Blood of Jesus Thank you Father

prayers