Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

โœ๏ธโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Absolutely !!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Hey Chris ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ hope your doing good !

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Happy Taco Tuesday Velvet Angel! What a great day it has been so farโ€ฆjust got even better seeing you here!

(1) Show this thread

Absolutely!

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

In response janice marie to her Publication

Who is their right mind would say no?? As we wait for millions of Libs to say no ๐Ÿ˜…

(1) Show this thread

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

fuck yes, collin rugg, fuck yes

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’™

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Would be a miracle but cant wait for this day to happen.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

It already happenedโ€ฆfor over a year you canโ€™t reach anyone, offices are empty just like the White House

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Yes, and laugh as Democrats say "Unfair! Those taxes pay for our needles!"