ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

What if Christ already ruled for 1000 years? Where does that put us on the timeline?

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

But satan will be bound during the 1000 years. He obviously is not.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Not 1000, little time.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I'm trying to understand. When was the great tribulation? It was clearly spoken of in Revelation and what about these verses that follow the tribulation. I haven't seen Jesus ruling from anywhere. I believe we are still in the church age and close to the great tribulation. “Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20‬:‭4‬-‭6‬ ‭

Only people mentioned by @PatriotQuest in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Quest, click on at the bottom under it