What if Christ already ruled for 1000 years? Where does that put us on the timeline?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

☹️I asked my father if this was possible over the Christmas break when I traveled home a boy did he get angry

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Interesting timing of your question Johnny, considering what is being reported today
https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2023/01/11/benedict-xvi-it-is-the-time-of-antichrist/

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In the 1200's. Post trib.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

Does anyone remember when Trump posted:
"God is here."
?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response anna justice to her Publication

Not specifically, but it can be checked if posted on Twitter.

(1) Show this thread

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

For those who see this post and wonder where to get more info on this topic...there is a documentary series called
The Lost History of Flat Earth (1-7) Followed by another series called...
What on Earth Happened.(1-13)
both by Ewaranon.
Definitely worth the time to watch it.

books, painting, walks in nature

HOME HOME!🏝️🏝️🏝️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Up shit creek?

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Right before the new heaven & new earth?

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Rev. 19 & 20 is key as to timeline with 1,000 yrs, along with
many verses showing there will be the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem
before, during and after the 1,000 yrs , which means if you
traveled there today you would see the Temple, it has not been
built yet..many want to run with opinion, go with scripture

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

Precisely at Revelation 20...the short season where the adversary is loosed, just prior to the return of the king.

In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

Approx. 2023

(1) Show this thread

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

i believe none of us know the complete story, history, but we do know faith is the key..

In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication

I think some do. We are hear to learn it.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Corrupted historical truths would leave peoples confused such as up is down left is right etc.. We see in real time history being washed and words being redefined.. What is a mirror other than an opposite reflection.. Post Millennial would be resemblant of a flipped kingdom.. Or inveerted perspective/lens of all things important to God through its views teachings and systems.. No matter what God has won.. We walk it out.. and always remain Armored + Prepared facing all that which is presented to us holding to our lines handling ourselves throughout this moment straining all things through its alignment to and of.. Loving God with all our hearts minds souls and loving others as ourselves. imho..

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

1223-Remember when Kappy was singing “12:21 take it away”? I think it’s relevant here.

Kind of...

(1) Show this thread

Wait no, after the 1000 years of peace all the Demons would be let out on earth, thats where we are, clean up process. The devil will be allowed to roam the earth, aka Vaccines. After the dust settles we are good forever.

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Makes sense, right?

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Until we all can agree on a calendar, it's kinda moot, I think.

Christ already ruled for 1000 years. During this time Tartaria was built worldwide. We live in a post Apocalyptic world.
New Tartaria is coming.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication

🙏YOU ARE CORRECT. STAY SAFE.

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication

This is exactly what I have thought for a long time

(3) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

If it was, it may also be a confirmation of what will happen.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

The 1st 1000? That would leave the past 1000 w/o Him. Maybe its time for Him to come back and put some whoopass on us.

Puts us at, look at that, Revelations

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Where is He then? If my life has been inside 1000 years of peace, no sickness, no death.... I'VE BEEN SUCKERED! 😁❤ ❤❤

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

The Kingdom of Heaven is within. (Luke 17:21) I believe (IMO) The Christed Consciousness is inside each of us...when we realize that (reach enlightenment), that's when "He" returns. Not physically, yet spiritually. We can individually have peace and health in the midst of a world filled with destruction and sickness--(Kingdom of Heaven is within). Also no death--in the state of enlightenment you "inner"stand you never die. Our bodies do, but we don't. IMO

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

We are in the little season of evil. IMHO.

(2) Show this thread

Well, satan has been ruling the Earth for a long time now. Our Lord Christ will be back again to make it right. His people will be ready.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

On Time!!

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

We don't know how many times there have been resets, Tartaria was one, the great flood probably another. How do we know what we don't know??

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Michelle Conn to her Publication

Absolutely true that there have been resets. One thousand years to God is like a day.

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Just before 2 peter 3.

Follower more than a poster.

You’re about to wake up the protestants and heterodox with their end times theologies. 😂

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

this waking up a process for me, been in nondenominal mega church, southern baptist, catholic. but 3/2020 my time, and open, no one else there in my circle of friends, have depended on ya’ll to help me understand. the spiritual part will be most difficult for some so be gentle♥️we all in this together

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

Very good. Thanks for sharing! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

With the research I've done, I think that's not only possible but probable

The thousand years of peace, then satan was set loose for a "short season"
This is it, I believe
We're playing for all of the marbles now

And I think it's really closer to 1023 or 1123 on a more accurate timeline

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Has not happened yet.

I think we are about to enter the 1,000 years.