Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

here are a few of the reasons, iHCQ cures MANY things!

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12016-010-8243-x

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

due to the fact that our government United States Corporation of America or globalist slimes scumbags that need to be removed from Power and placed in holding facilities till future Court appearances on a side note . research Act of 1871 we all should be thanking president Trump for bankrupting that political creature.. there's a reason why the word politic broken down into two syllables is poly = many and
ticks = parasite
there's no saving DC in my personal opinion governments around the world for that matter they failed everyone the state has failed us all along with the church. always question authority and think and believe in yourself if u believe in God. you don't believe in God I just want to ask you one question how can you not believe in a SOURCE CREATOR?

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

A patient cured is a customer lost.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I is very simple really 2 reasons:

1-They want 13 out of every 14 ppl dead

2-They wanted to make money off it and those two drugs are cheep.✍️

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yup, this grift started well before the
fake viral pandemic.
It's damn near racketeering!

(1) Show this thread

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Genocide doesn't work if the Intended Victim has the Means to stop it!!
It's The Strategy of Mad Men!

Because with cures there would be no emergency use authorization for "vaccines"

There would also be no pandemic

Thus no billions for pfizer and no control for governments

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

No money in cures

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Trumpy did multiple times!

Because then people would figure out it cures cancer, their cash cow

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Bingo

(1) Show this thread

THIS IS WHY...
Dr Sam Dube, Laura Logan and Pharma Executive Sasha Latypova discussing the "TWO PART DOD BIOWEAPON......Covid and the Vaccines". (entire video link below)
rumble.com/v22ijfs-lara-logan-

The bio-weapon was always the jab. Look at all the injuries happening now from it. Remember it was never even "tested". We're still in the clinical trials and WE are the ginnea pigs! Acually I take that back, they skipped over the mice trials once they all starting dying so they jumped to the hoomans!

To append: they knew it would kill coronaviruses in general as the c_vid has never been isolated and purified in a lab as admitted on the CDC website and interviews that miraculously made it to tell-lie-vision.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

because it is also useful in treating cancer and they certainly don't want people healthy....it doesn't fill their evil pockets

Then the Emergency Use Authorization for the vax couldn't happen. That's why the MSM had to demonize both HCQ and IVT.

Then the Emergency Use Authorization for the vax couldn't happen. That's why the MSM had to demonize both HCQ and IVT.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

YOU KNOW WHY. THEY NEED US DEAD OR DISEASED. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.