#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I spy an ancient forest.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The giant trees were one of the major truths found in texts that were "hidden." I believe The Book of Enoch includes these trees.

Now then shall the angels labour at the trees; but when they proceed to this, I will put my hand upon it, and preserve it.
The seed of life shall arise from it, and a change shall take place, that the dry land may not be left empty.
Enoch 66: 2-3

Hills were sinking upon hills, lofty trees were gliding off from their trunks, and were in the act of being projected, and of sinking into the abyss.
Enoch 82: 6

In my understanding of the Book of Enoch, the giant living trees were cut down by God's angels before the Great Flood. This was done so that the giants would not be able to climb the trees and survive the Flood. Cutting down these trees would leave no escape for the Nephilim giants who would have been seeking some sort of refuge.

i am going to reread enoch, cause knew nothing about anything then. mindset will be different as i read with more knowledge

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

You are not alone. I've got The Book of Enoch, a Holy Bible from 1871, a Holy Bible from 1989 and a few in between. I keep looking for the truth about these trees. This is what we do, with the help of Our Father, we will find the truth. Light and Love, Patriot.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

the trees, never thought bout Nephilim climbing them to escape flood. truly so much to learn. will have to unlearn to relearn

(1) Show this thread