AWESOME πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

NEW HOUSE RULES FOR THE 118TH CONGRESS includes

πŸ’₯CHANGES
-A single congressperson can act to remove Speaker
-Covid mandates ENDED including FUNDING for them
-No more increases in debt ceiling

πŸ’₯BILLS UP FOR A VOTE
-Increase oil & gas production in the U.S.
-Prohibition of draining Petroleum Reserve & selling it
-Rescind funding for the 87k IRS agents
-Authorization of Secretary of Homeland Sec to SUSPEND
THE ENTRY OF ALIENS

πŸ’₯NEW COMMITTEES
-Establishes a Select Subcommittee to investigate
THE WEAPONIZATION OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
-Establishes a Select Subcommittee to
INVESTIGATE THE COVID PANDEMIC

#TyMattGaetz
#TyMAGARepublicans

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

wealth better be returned to the millions of seniors and/or disabled folks who due to health must rely on those additional funds via snap and ss. my spouse's cost of health care now has skyrocketed as what he needs to do to get his body back is NOT covered by insurance so any extra funds we had put aside for moving or emergencies (survival - FOOD mostly because the cost OF food skyrocketed) - well that is going to be gone in about 3 months. all i am seeing is more "survival of the fittest". not a divine/godly approach at all.

πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

Pray this is all coming
& BELIEVE
& have FAITH it is πŸ˜»πŸ•―οΈπŸ’ž

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

i have been for almost 30 years - long before i ever knew of the plan - it has been an inner knowing. i ain't 20 something now though. my mate doesn't have the convenience of time as he once did.