🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

If i get rich from XRP, i will have to buy that farm so i can be completely separated from the fookery going on in this world. How bout you guys? 😆🥊

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

One I sold to a FB customer, 1 my mother in law guilted me into given to her. Can you guess which one...yep...all my art was stolen by family members that push them aside...these are all gifts from Jared to show reveal my soul through his eyes. I work on digital art currently, but since I have joined this movement, I have had time to paint...It's probably been a year + since I played with resin or did an acrylic pour and added personal flair of my own..I love bringing beauty and smiles to this planet, but I also am wise enough as one of my spirit animals, to know when I am being taken advantage of...The one that was stolen from us is called: "The Sun of Mars" :( The other paintings I have all sitting in my basement, no one wanted them, they are all signed Raea Leto...I did this all in the past...Now the future is finally aligning with all the reasons. Other stolen Art..85185, some resin art, and one I gave away to a beautiful soul, Naptime Creations on IG. Z

Only people mentioned by @MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindy _MAGA, click on at the bottom under it