Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

on to bloodines?
e? also 5th letter of alphabet 23(5) and me🤔

on to bloodines?
e? also 5th letter of alphabet 23(5) and me🤔

Dried blood is dead...but this blood is alive!
It is the Blood of Our Messiah!
Found exactly where it needed to be to make atonement for Sin...on the Mercy Seat!
https://youtu.be/EGLPADW_kUw

Ron Wyatt talking about JESUS blood sample - YouTube

visit http://www.godsarkives.com.auIt will explain where the blood came from. When you get there, hit 'blog' link and then 'ark of the covenant.'If you wa...

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Isn't the Ark of Covenant in us ?

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

This is 100% True, I've known this for more than 10 to 15 years.

Michael Rood (on YouTube) knows him personally, has been to his house and seen all the evidence, they even had it tested in labs and everything.

Ron's wife still comes on A Rood Awakening sometimes.

This is were you will find the real Truth about the Bible as well.

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

I am pretty sure you checked it already. Much appreciate you encouraging me and others to dig!
https://youtu.be/T_l9pUIeBak

sounds like a bunch of shit imo

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I went on a website about Ron Wyatt years ago. Very interesting man. I believe he was from Tennessee, if I am not mistaken. Here is the website for his museum. https://wyattmuseum.com/

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

WOW! The blood of Messiah. Ron Wyatt discovery. Just WOW.

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

I have lioked into the Ron Wyatt’s discoveries many years ago. G-d used Ron Wyatt in a mighty way. Yes we know where the Ark of The Covenant is. The Temple Mount Institute on their official website, they admit to knowing exactly where it is. They know who found it but they do not mention Ron. Ron Wyatt brought the ivory pomagranate head of the staff from the Temple from the cave where The Ark is. He was allowed by Angels to remove only that and bring it to the public. That ivory pomegranate is on display in the Antiqueties Museum in Israel.

Here is a very good detailed interview with Ron’s family and close friends about his discoveeies. His sons were on many of these ecpeditions and discoveries …

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ko8KW4ftM

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

The Temple Institute in Jerusalem admits they know where The Ark of The Covenant is hidden. They do not give credit to Ron Wyatt however. But the truth is known. Ron Wyatt found it in a hidden chamber below in the limestone cliff between Galgotha and The Garden Tomb. That is where the Crucifictuon took place at the base of the limestone cliff and the 3 cross holes in the limestone bedrock were discovered there and the placement for the sign(s) in the cliff face that read King of The Jews in multiple languages, itself above the 3 holes one set higher than the ither 2. The crack in the limesone bedrock goes from that prominent cross hole down to the hidden chamber below. The discovery dig site and entrance to the cave system is now iron gated off snd locked.

https://templeinstitute.org/frequently-asked-questions/

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

watched couple of his videos read a ton on his family website...
guy was Awesome in my opinion...
very interesting ❤🙏

Ron Wyatt talking about JESUS blood sample - YouTube

visit http://www.godsarkives.com.auIt will explain where the blood came from. When you get there, hit 'blog' link and then 'ark of the covenant.'If you wa...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I had seen this several years back🙏

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

JAN 6 ???
THEY STOLE THIS DATE TOO!! 🤬
Just like they co-opted Jesus's birthday on 9/11!
The cabal are THE WORST blasphemers ever!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I'm not buying it.
The whole religious story is difficult .
What do you think?

In response arba happihr to her Publication

what i think is they tell a little truth and surround it with lies

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response arba happihr to her Publication

The bible tells us story
But a different story to what people believe.

(4) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In order for this to occur, he would have discovered the true Golgatha location that is disputed for centuries. That first would have been very newsworthy. The Ark of the Covenant will never be found or displayed in my opinion. The Spirit of God no longer resides in it and dwells in the hearts of men and women who accepted Jesus as Savior - Our promised Comforter. To find the Ark would serve no purpose to man. A better covenant ensued for all who will receive.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

The Ark might have been that Black Cube thingy.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🤔I saw this variation many times, something there but 24 not 23 or 46?
In humans, each cell normally contains 23 pairs of chromosomes, for a total of 46.
I get it so Mary +1?😉

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Well my hot take is, no wonder they tryna make that date "bad" too.
Like Fri 13th actually not a bad day. hmmmm

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

If I recall well, it was mentioned in George Bloodline series.

(1) Show this thread

I remember when this came out.
"The blood of Jesus" - is not like yours............... think on that.