I keep thinking about Flynn's 30 more day tweet. I couple that with fake Bidans executive orders don't have teeth until 30 days which started on the 20th. Since everything has to be done legally and by the books, these can never take effect. That means we are winding down the show soon. Different events will occur at different times, but conclusions are on the horizon. I've enjoyed the show, but can't wait to have the real commander in chief back in the spotlight. After all, he did win Bigly.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

cant wait to get this hat

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

I miss President Trump too what an amazing Man God has chosen . Love him and family. Cant wait to see all the research I've been through play out before my eyes . I 've spent years praying on this . God is revealing & exposing these horrible unlawful evil Acts to bring us all back to him. Great ready people . Praying my friend 🇱🇷❤️🦅

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

DITTO....

Does this fit into the window? SCOTUS invalidates GA, PA & MI results; orders new elections supervised by military using reliable machines from other states (like TX), orders GA, PA &MI Electors to deliver new electoral votes to Congress, orders Congress to recertify election and 45 is inaugurated.

Bigley

Yes❤️!
And thank you !

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

me too miss him so much

And prove to other's I am indeed....not.....loco!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

👍 BIGLY

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

And we have SCOTUS conference scheduled on Feb 19th.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We would all sleep better with DJT back at the helm especially with the new crew he will be bringing with him. No more fookin back stabbers!

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I keep going back to this "remote view" from a gifted psychic. Definitely worth a watch. https://youtu.be/N8TaMRNYQ9o

Air Force Veteran F-22 American Patriot to the core of my being. WWG1WGA

Its been one hellava movie so far, cant wait to see how this ends.... ALOT of things going on worldwide!! 😉👍👍

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Yes! According to Charlie, the media had to fall in a trap and now so they have! We gottem all. BTW, I watched that half time Super Bowl, Once again they show EVIL, the black and red and the face coverings...pathetic! Hope it's the last time I see EVIL entertainment. Sick of it. 2012 Olympics in London was bad enough and see SHEEP clap away like there was nothing alarming about it when it is right in your face! How gulable.😱😨

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Hope the horizon is close@ghostezra lost 3 to suicide in the last 10 months!

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

AMEN! I stand in agreement with you! Lord please hear our prayers! Romans 8:28

Fil-Am who loves my POTUS 45 ❤️🇺🇸

My thoughts...once SCOTUS decides NOT to hear the election cases, then every legal avenue will have been exhausted. Military will then be the only way. It's obviously not a coincidence they will decide on the Feb 19th conference.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

We ARE at war with China.

(1) Show this thread

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

I am definitely feeling the battle wounds. Ready to be done. But of course will hold the line until such...

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I figure the 2nd impeachment trial shows us more sleeper swamp traitors.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

CUTE ! 😊🌟

(1) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Got a notice from Hotel in DC today that I must have a C19 test to travel into state and stay at Hotel on March 4th. That aint happening.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

AMEN and OH HAPPY DAY !

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

💯 agreed‼️

Same here. Can't wait for the show to be over. Peace! Justice for the children, and a healing for our Nation. God bless all of you who have had such a big part in making this possible. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻