Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Can anyone explain to me why companies..large and small dont have or can't find employees? Why has restaurant food and service changed for the worse? Why are companies no longer providing customer service without a 2 week wait if that? WTF is going on with humans? Seriously? Covid didnt do this. Covid is over..why are they still failing? Why is no one wanting to work? why are the ones working avoiding customers? My God I have never in my life seen such a mess. OH and BTW..if you need a new ANYTHING..order it months in advance cause you aint getting it right away. Hoover is closed. Appliances are on backorder or out of stock with no time for new product....I get that there is a part shortage but WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY? what has happened? EVERYTHING has gone to shit. I cant even get my life ins company to get their shit together. their new website is null and void. for 2 months...not fixed. WTF...a disaster is taking place. How can they survive this kind of service?

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Absolutely I'm a chef at a resort and there is a very HARD TIME finding anyone worth the time to interview they all end up WANTING MORE MONEY but don't work worth a damn. And then are WOKE on top of all that trying to hold Management hostage to their nonsense and the Government adds to this by passing stupid rules to support it all!

Part of this issue has always existed lazy ppl have been here always but seldom even looked for work now that's all that do, I think those who could retired, I want too! Over 70 years of Libtarded educational twisting learning exactly NOTHING!

I BELIEVE it's a compounded answer not easily found by looking at one thing. They've dumbed down an entire generation of young adults to the point where 'Laziness' trumps good 'Work Ethic' and its a real issue everywhere!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication

yep I agree. our youngins are lazy as hell. My 38 yr old daughter has JUST become an adult FINALLY. took her all these yrs to grow up and she even got the damn jab.. But she is awake...thank God. She is dealing with idiots in her job everyday. its crazy stuff. I no longer can even speak tp people because i cant understand their 5th grade level of thinking. blows my mind.

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

Got the jab? Well just in case she's worried about that as she wakes completely!🙏

so what is it on removing it? yes i have her taking supplements.. the Zstack protocol.

The Magnetic Graphene is the NANO particulates that build the spike protein's in overdrive destroying our Immune systems response in the process! At least that's my understanding a doctor could say it better!

https://straight2point.info/detoxing-from-graphene-oxide-nanoparticles/

yes but there is MUCH more to the jab. I listened to Dr Ardis. There is VENOM in the jab...I think thats the toxin thats killing people or if they survive, screwing up their organs. the nanoparticles replicate. I think wifi or 5G activates it..or something..maybe a satellite. Thats why we have Space Force to take out dirty satellites.

Yes... ALL TRUE... but the Graphene Oxide has little microscopic Nano-bots that begin to put it all together!

The Snake Venom and other toxins break down the Immune response attacking the many forms being created within the body, it makes what is not natural and makes our immune system THINK its normal!

Not everyone dies immediately unless their completely compromised already, without action death comes quicker... we must REBUILD OUR CELLS DAILY DETOXING CONSTANTLY!

Detoxing takes care of the rest of the poison in the cells, its work but well worth it to get out all HEAVEY METALS in our systems. I take NAC N-acetyl-cysteine as a supplement every day to remove anything in my cells that's garbage and there's a lot from AIR, WATER, FOOD...OUR SYSTEM IS UNDER CONSTANT ATTACK has been long before this shot or even Vaccines were created. Its been a long game with them!

https://dailyhealthpost.com/cilantro-and-chlorella-helps-remove-heavy-metals/

Yep agree completely. Have you watched Dr Tau Braun? He's on this as well. He even recommends Benadryl. https://rumble.com/v240fww-season-3-episode-2-follow-me-if-you-want-to-live-dr.tau-braun-and-lt-col-do.html

These options have always existed to heal, cure and balance us with creation but their LONG GAME robbed generations of the knowledge of God's creation! OUR WAKE-UP IS GOING TO BE GLORIOUS INDEED!

Their plan is decades old and FINALLY seeing its end with the GREAT Awakening worldwide its not just about Politics we're awakening to thousands of OLD IDEAS from long before the DEEP STATE'S PERVERSION!

Only people mentioned by @Ministerofblog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clarence Sargent, click on at the bottom under it