Can anyone explain to me why companies..large and small dont have or can't find employees? Why has restaurant food and service changed for the worse? Why are companies no longer providing customer service without a 2 week wait if that? WTF is going on with humans? Seriously? Covid didnt do this. Covid is over..why are they still failing? Why is no one wanting to work? why are the ones working avoiding customers? My God I have never in my life seen such a mess. OH and BTW..if you need a new ANYTHING..order it months in advance cause you aint getting it right away. Hoover is closed. Appliances are on backorder or out of stock with no time for new product....I get that there is a part shortage but WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY? what has happened? EVERYTHING has gone to shit. I cant even get my life ins company to get their shit together. their new website is null and void. for 2 months...not fixed. WTF...a disaster is taking place. How can they survive this kind of service?

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Many workers may be sick from the vax. Some will be doing Etsy and online work , but not enough to account for the shortfall.
IMO they are keeping places underemployed by not hiring , and probably paying far more in welfare benefits than we think.
People will buck up, demand more workers and better service so they will then do Amnesty and allow illegals to work.
#planned

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

My thought a while back was "it is part of the great awakening?". Stop companies from hiring but so that the workers still there have no clue, they just think they cant find anyone. To show just how bad it is under FJB.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

🤔hhmmm thats a thought....

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

I've been wondering that very thing. as a matter of fact, I was in a Chinese restaurant today, and they're having such a hard time finding help they're having to close one day per week. has anybody ever seen a Chinese restaurant that had a hard time finding help??

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

wow....my veterinarian had to cut back hours... and wait time doubled. They cant find drs....

(1) Show this thread

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

Absolutely I'm a chef at a resort and there is a very HARD TIME finding anyone worth the time to interview they all end up WANTING MORE MONEY but don't work worth a damn. And then are WOKE on top of all that trying to hold Management hostage to their nonsense and the Government adds to this by passing stupid rules to support it all!

Part of this issue has always existed lazy ppl have been here always but seldom even looked for work now that's all that do, I think those who could retired, I want too! Over 70 years of Libtarded educational twisting learning exactly NOTHING!

I BELIEVE it's a compounded answer not easily found by looking at one thing. They've dumbed down an entire generation of young adults to the point where 'Laziness' trumps good 'Work Ethic' and its a real issue everywhere!

In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication

yep I agree. our youngins are lazy as hell. My 38 yr old daughter has JUST become an adult FINALLY. took her all these yrs to grow up and she even got the damn jab.. But she is awake...thank God. She is dealing with idiots in her job everyday. its crazy stuff. I no longer can even speak tp people because i cant understand their 5th grade level of thinking. blows my mind.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

I have noticed that , just ask my husband where all these people went . The one fast food place an employee said they had a lot of applications but they didn’t hire any . Don’t make since .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

wow...maybe people are so dumb they cant even sell hamburgers....i mean something is off. MY Veterinarian is having alot of trouble finding drs... first time ever.

(1) Show this thread

I work in assisted living. We can't find a SOUL to save our asses to help out. My company has been living off temp agencies for the past year to fill positions, and they don't even show up. I am working all positions in the building and I'm completely worn out.

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

thats mindblowing.

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I betcha people are getting paid to sit on their asses or still sucking off the c-19 system...... I work soo hard at my slave job but find it more difficult than ever as I have to rely on others (vendors/sales reps etc)- Its like pulling teeth to get answers and I have lost many clients because of others bad work ethics... Ex: One of my vendors screws up every order I put in - I seriously question these people - they just cant be that dumb or are they?- Hmmm - Trump always says: THESE PEOPLE ARE REALLY STUPID... you may be on to something... or maybe they are all dropping dead?

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

I dont think anyone is getting any money from c19. I know i'm not. Many are having hard times making ends meet. And yeah i just commented that people have become stupid, dumbed down even more. I dont get it. Something is VERY wrong.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Maybe its the people that GOT the shot. Not all but many. they have become zombies

(2) Show this thread

I am hairstylist! I am really busy, and I have definitely had to turn down business lately!
I can tell you its hard out there! I can’t put my finger on it, but its like i am walking thru mud! Idk if they are radiating us or what, but something is off! People arent quite the same! I am tired! 🥱

In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication

Former hair stylist here of 20 yrs....but yes something is off with people. They seem more stupid, cant think, slow moving. something is wrong....and no part of this plan does it explain any of this. I am dumbfounded by all of this.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

I work at a well known resort in Scottsdale, AZ. I am always shocked at the ignorance of guests who complain that the resort does not have enough staff or complaining about wait times on service. Wake the fook up. We lost about 40% of our staff and no one else is applying and the people there are trying to cover, doing 3X the work, working 6 days weeks or more. There is no relief in sight, so turn over is huge. Where did they all go is a good question.

people dont want to work and im sure many that did are gone from the jab

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

thats crossed my mind too but..with inflation..people should be out begging for a job. so that doesnt make sense to me.

(1) Show this thread

thank you.
i ask the same thing..no one will address it.
is it...people are holding out for the gov to pay them?
is it people are fed up?
is it companies are really not hiring but say they are?
how bad have the benefit packages changed?
or are there benefits now?
i hear i.e. usps treats employees badly...is this true?
need someone to go under cover
are companies expecting big hand out from gov due to staffing shortages..so they arent hiring?
questions my friend...questions.