Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Clarence our Guardian Angel
It (will be) a wonderful life.

Only people mentioned by @AAug22 in this post can reply

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

MINE TOO!!! Its my annual CHRISTmas movie….

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts