Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Go get em’ Judge Thomas! Time for the big one…..swing away and God Bless! 🙏❤️😊

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

This is my favorite meme this year! lol!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Praying for a Grand Slam hit from Justice Thomas!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And they not only tried to kill him they also tried to kill his wife, so do you think he is still afraid of loosing his life?
Nana would say hell no because he already knows they will try again.
He should be interested in taking the avenue God gave him with the Brunson Brothers to take them out.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Come on Clarence hit a homerun for us..we've waited a long time.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Clarence our Guardian Angel
It (will be) a wonderful life.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

My favorite movie ever!!!

(1) Show this thread

What would be amazing is the most pilloried SC Justice in history is the one that becomes the inflection point in world history...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I'm soaking it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

How much longer must the American people have to wait to see Justice in plain sight not hidden beneath a covers of a Q plan but out front for the world to seen publicly remove the fraudulent Biden Administration and all corrupt government officials

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

we need justice guided by God's hand

(2) Show this thread

Now that's a MAJOR Truth Bomb

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jan 6, 2023 at 3:29 PM]
AMEN!!!
https://rumble.com/v247ta2-amen.html