PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

On 1/7/23 after [15] rounds of voting, McCarthy FINALLY wins speaker of the house. How many coincidences until mathematically impossible? 👀👇

Q drop 497 | 1/7/18

Good[win]
[win]/when
[15]
Q

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1611598258224209920?s=20

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication

I just tested it out and most of the time my hands ends up in the same position when I want to give a firm handshake.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I WAS JUST TOLD THAT THIS IS A MASON HANDSHAKE AND WAS SHOWN BY SHAKING MY HAND TO SHOW ME, IT IS THE SAME.. THAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET.. OK IM LAUGHING INSIDE WITH A STRAIGHT FACE ... HAS NO CLUE

I asked a Mason and he says that is NOT a true masonic handshake.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i hear ya VK . i just hate Congress, how they made Pfizer rich, and all of us poor over a hoax. They are crooks. im disappointed they can work again. and am hoping a piece of the moon falls off onto DC so life can go on .

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

It is symbolic-
Finger on the pulse is like a lie detector, if done correctly.
Idiom...One could have a finger on the pulse of popular music, political power plays, or even what is happening in one’s own neighborhood.

confirmed, im no mason, and this is how i shake hands. it puts you in a position of power - my grandfather (first generation immigrant, made a beautiful future for his family through hard work and never associating with riffraff) taught me this is how you shake. the finger on the inside of the wrist actually puts you biomechanically in control, effectively weakening the grip of the other. since the flexors in the hand run through the inside of the wrist, a simple finger against someone’s wrist means you dictate strength of the shake and how long it lasts. puts you in a good position for a counteroffensive, should your partner have plans to harm you. old timey tradition stuff, but it matters.