On 1/7/23 after [15] rounds of voting, McCarthy FINALLY wins speaker of the house. How many coincidences until mathematically impossible? πŸ‘€πŸ‘‡

Q drop 497 | 1/7/18

Good[win]
[win]/when
[15]
Q

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1611598258224209920?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

someday I would love to know how they did this!

#wwg1wga

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana doesn't know who is playing McCarthy but it doesn't look like him really to me.

There is no such thing as a coincidence.
Grasshopper's#1 First lesson learned from the Q Patriots!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

hmmm have to check some old pics of McCarthy and compare to last night

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

god wins we all win

The real story is the Trump declared war on the Cartels, which includes the US Gov't, and El Chapo Jr was arrested the next day. The war went is now kinetic.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-watters-cartels-started-war-mexican-government-right-our-backyard

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

This is true, Juan says the cartels are trying to take over all of our border states and damn near succeeded.

Just think of all that Trump and the Q team and dont forget our brave military have been fighting!!!

Not only are we fighting the drug cartels from Mexico and Columbia, but at least 3 main mafia families controlling America all at the same time, Pelosi's mob in CA, Obummers mob in Chicago, and Clinton's mob in NY.

And that is just what is in the US, then you have other countries and the NAZI headquarters in Antartica.

(1) Show this thread

Beware of the whiplash between parties. It is a game to distract you. Also, remember that Trump puts up the enemy for full exposure.

Win is in the kill box
Ryan David Salame of FTX donated 2 Million to Congressional Leadership fund on 9/28/2022.

Posted this earlier at 1:13 PM. Another 5 year delta.

https://anonup.com/thread/11457879

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Even the numbers on the post are vibing.

PJ 777 Q 497 22 211 311

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Control of what? The most powerful computer systems in the world? But can it guess with this much precision?

or is our control so good we can follow a plan to a tee?

or ??

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

i believe Bob Good was present vote that put him over

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Great minds! πŸ₯°

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Sometimes I think I may have invisible powers. 🀣

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

So...we are watching a pre-scripted showπŸΏπŸ§ˆπŸ§‚

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Pelosi part ll.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

APL 9.777 πŸ™ 17 🐸 144πŸ’š000 πŸ‘Ό 1111 πŸ™

Shut the front door!!!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

His victory will not be a satisfying one now that any one given member of congress can force a vote for his removal if he does not keep whatever agreements he made with the freedom caucus:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republican-u-s-house-speaker-kevin-mccarthy-s-dream-job-could-become-a-nightmare/ar-AA164zvu?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a71024f2885e4c58ad421c97fc88a670

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

love the#s

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

"I feel honoured to be a part of this."

For God & Country.

https://qalerts.app/?q=Jan+07

So glad this Q drop was posted because I was so disappointed after being on cloud 9 that Gaetz nominated Trump and then .......NOTHING came of it. 😀
seeing this Q drop calmed me down a bit. πŸ€ͺ

ok and now what? 2 years of nothinf in congress? no arrests or accountability? Where is thw Q plan? How long do people need to suffer and have NO transparency?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

TruthAds just posted this add for My Pillow.

Christmas ad on January 6th 2023?

What calendar are they doing by?

Looks like the Julian calendar to me. πŸŽ„

@AnnieO1717

https://twitter.com/7thDean/status/1611455688542425088?s=20

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

sometime soon we will learn one of these options;
1. Patriots trust/hope died suddenly
2. Deep state trust in McCarthy died suddenly
3. All trust in Gov. fixing anything died suddenly
4. Not* trusting the plan- died suddenly

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

you are shooting too low. all trust and acceptance for having government will die suddenly. this was always the plan

(1) Show this thread

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

win is in the kill box.
the win will kill

Right on schedule...

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

1 7 , 111 55

interesting series of#s

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❀️

Speaker born on Christmas night πŸ˜‚ (Orthodox Christian/Julian calendar) O holy night....!🎢✨