Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

February 12/21 = Lincoln's Birthday! ❤️🇺🇸

1+7+7+6=21
21 mirrored=12

Simply the best! Better than all the rest! Better anyone, anyone I've ever met! you're simply the best!🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

12/21
1+2=3
2+1=3
3/3

12 is also the Street name Trump Tower is on. Which I read somehwere leads to the 12th Knight.

Only followers of this user (@WhiteKnight) can see their posts

1221 was the Date Trump Signed the Asset Seizure EO for Trafficking of Persons
1221 is also tied to a Sky Event....wondering if its the B2 Flying over SuperBowl. Anons requested a Msg on the underside of the Plane.
Heard Rumour 0111 was the Date Trump was Sworn in as President of the Restored Republic. Are you suggesting it was actually 1221@ghostezra ???

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Love ❤️

YOU ARE THE BEST

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Lines up nicely with the calendar.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I'm happy to support this speculation.

(1) Show this thread

1221 is an angel number

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm Lost Can Someone Explain The 1221. 1776 I'm Good With.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response King Letau to his Publication

Add the numbers individually in 1776. 1+7+7+6 = 21
21 mirrored = 12
Hence the 1221
1221 is an Angel number, it's likely the founding Fathers chose 1776 for that reason, we declared our independence with God's divine provenance.

Make more sense now Anon?

(3) Show this thread

"1+7+7+6=12"? Should it be 21 and the mirror is 12?