ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Interesting tweet from Elon.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Others lands behind the ice wall and the way to reach them is to dig / from below (as Maggie Simpsons told us 🤔) .I believe the cabal was working/using Elons boring company to do so . ??🤔🤷‍♂️

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

yes but also the Earth is hollow

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

All planets, Moon and the Sun are.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Hollow? 👀

Electric Universee theory works better than present time scientific theory about how it all works. The Sun gets it's electric power from the Milky way electric current and so doesn't need a core to make it on it's own. The Sun sends electric current to planets which have it flow on their surface creating magnetic fields, they don't need an iron core to create it. All is connected and all is alive with electricity. Asteroids cannot hit Earth because they have the same minus charge as Earth has and two of the same (plus or minus) repel each other. When the Sun gives birth to a new planet it's like a bubble creating a small bubble, neither needs anything inside and bubbles can vary their sizes when amount of electricity changes in space around them. Earth was smaller, then conditions changed in electric space around us and Earth's size blew up like a balloon, so continents match to each other now. For a hollow planet that's possible. To research: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9brYReflH3A

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

I've delved into even more since this chat. Have you ever watched Suspicious Observers on YT? If not, Wow. He is currently discussing the magnetic pole shift, and coming catastrophe. He is so friggen smart and has such a dry sense of humor. He teaches, not just talks. Highly highly recommend.

The Earth growing makes total sense on why the continents broke apart. Asteroids didn't kill the dinosaurs either!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Some people say, lots of the "dinosaurus" are made up skeletons, got to dig in and see. I heard pilots pointed out in one dinosaurus museum that it's aerodynamically impossible to have such a long wingspan and as a result the scientists removed some bones and shortened the wingspan of the flying dinosaur!!!

(1) Show this thread

I just subscribed and will watch all them today.
i got this info from a different source

'Sagittarius A' is a Black Hole at the center of our Galaxy.

This Galactic Central Black Hole Sun, is a massive STARGATE.

A pulse from 'Sag A' to our SUN will trigger The Event.

Astronomers are already observing radio waves from Sag A directed towards Earth.

👇. Link at bottom 12/4/22
"Gamma-ray bursts are the usual suspects for events like this." he said. "However, as bright as they are, there is only so much light a collapsing star can produce. Because AT 2022cmc was so bright and lasted so long, we knew that something truly gargantuan must be powering it -- a supermassive black hole."
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/11/221130114505.htm

Careful with new theories like black holes, they came after science was derailed by cabal and it made it impossible to do anything but computer models, theories and "we think" assumptions. Nothing could be measured or proven any more because they created "spacetime" and other illogical concepts and decided to make speed of light the limit to all mathematical calculations as the fastest possible speed. It's not even always the same, it varies, and this was known and measured! After the WWI, hundred years ago, a meeting was held where they decided to control all science by creating Cosmology as "one ring to to rule them all and into darkness bind them". After that came DARK energy, DARK matter, BLACK holes, etc... you get the picture?◼️◾️▪️ It's bad, really really bad, but Thornhill and others will give you another viewpoint and then you can research better and use your gut feeling and sense of truth to compare these.

Electric Universe theory gives another, better working explanation to the gamma bursts. Less mysteries more science. You will have fun hearing what they have found and how this new theory can explain many "mysteries". Through electricity and plasma everything is connected and makes sense. Space is not black, empty nor void of life.

(2) Show this thread

look for my post from last night on Top Gun Maverick.
there are others too. is there a way to forward a post or tag someone after it's published?

I don't know all functions on Anonup because I only use it on my phone.

(1) Show this thread

incredible information! I've been learning about this more recently and this fills in some gaps. it also explains why Byrd was able to enter middle earth.
i think the coolest thing you taught me is about the asteroids! never would have made that connection.
I'll watch the YouTube link, thanks.
I can remember being around 14 when I first started questioning everything, and it was more of - no that isn't true, this is. I've known in my soul and past life memories that lie just beneath the surface what the truth is. I rarely question what I know to be true, but seek to validate them when I find the right sources.
what's interesting is I don't have that same conviction about what is happening in this timeline, only on things outside earth. I think that's why I was drawn to VK, he is truth, I don't just feel it, there is s feeling of being settled. when he mentioned the 2012 timeline, I dived in. I can't decode n gematria or timestamps but I'm a wiz when making other connections.

These folks return science on the right path, now all makes sense again and can be studied again. Mindblowing. History of mankind, symbols they carved in rock of what really happened in the sky back then, seen all around the world, and future science of plasma research. Plasma, electricity, is a alive and life force for all. Our cells are batteries that hold electricity, we get it from ground touching it with skin of our feet and from infrared radiation around us, best from sunlight. Space is not empty and we're instantly connected to stars, planets, each others and everything is alive. They show it with science and they show how science was taken into control by financing only bulshit theories like Einstein's. So that we can study and research again and things make sense again. So that you can feel this is correct, true, right, logical with your inner senses. And know. Great people doing huge work. And they drop the bomb saying "that leads to the conclusion that Earth is hollow."

These folks return science on the right path, now all makes sense again and can be studied again. Mindblowing. History of mankind, symbols they carved in rock of what really happened in the sky back then, seen all around the world, and future science of plasma research. Plasma, electricity, is a alive and life force for all. Our cells are batteries that hold electricity, we get it from ground touching it with skin of our feet and from infrared radiation around us, best from sunlight. Space is not empty and we're instantly connected to stars, planets, each others and everything is alive. They show it with science and they show how science was taken into control by financing only bulshit theories like Einstein's. So that we can study and research again and things make sense again. So that you can feel this is correct, true, right, logical with your inner senses. And know. Great people doing huge work. And they drop the bomb saying "that leads to the conclusion that Earth is hollow."

(3) Show this thread