ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Interesting tweet from Elon.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Others lands behind the ice wall and the way to reach them is to dig / from below (as Maggie Simpsons told us 🤔) .I believe the cabal was working/using Elons boring company to do so . ??🤔🤷‍♂️

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

yes but also the Earth is hollow

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

All planets, Moon and the Sun are.

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Electric Universee theory works better than present time scientific theory about how it all works. The Sun gets it's electric power from the Milky way electric current and so doesn't need a core to make it on it's own. The Sun sends electric current to planets which have it flow on their surface creating magnetic fields, they don't need an iron core to create it. All is connected and all is alive with electricity. Asteroids cannot hit Earth because they have the same minus charge as Earth has and two of the same (plus or minus) repel each other. When the Sun gives birth to a new planet it's like a bubble creating a small bubble, neither needs anything inside and bubbles can vary their sizes when amount of electricity changes in space around them. Earth was smaller, then conditions changed in electric space around us and Earth's size blew up like a balloon, so continents match to each other now. For a hollow planet that's possible. To research: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9brYReflH3A

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

The Earth growing makes total sense on why the continents broke apart. Asteroids didn't kill the dinosaurs either!

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

I've delved into even more since this chat. Have you ever watched Suspicious Observers on YT? If not, Wow. He is currently discussing the magnetic pole shift, and coming catastrophe. He is so friggen smart and has such a dry sense of humor. He teaches, not just talks. Highly highly recommend.

(5) Show this thread