♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Mob won...always. Chicago Mafia got him the Presidency....they expected their repayment.

I would not trade my life for Nancy for she was not loved she couldve died and her parents wouldnt have gave a shit because their love was money and power not an innocent life. Nancy couldve changed her existence she didnt NOW her children and Grand children will suffer her consequences. FACT.

Only people mentioned by @Yvonne_M in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Agreed! I've read many different avenues of her parentage. Which one is real? I don't know for sure but it may not be D'Allesandro. They didn't give a shit about her. Maybe because she wasn't theirs. There have been many "conspiracies" in the past 100 years that bloodline kids have been planted into Mafia fams in order to further the NWO. Hollyweird is a perfect example....politics is even better.