Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Can anyone explain to me why companies..large and small dont have or can't find employees? Why has restaurant food and service changed for the worse? Why are companies no longer providing customer service without a 2 week wait if that? WTF is going on with humans? Seriously? Covid didnt do this. Covid is over..why are they still failing? Why is no one wanting to work? why are the ones working avoiding customers? My God I have never in my life seen such a mess. OH and BTW..if you need a new ANYTHING..order it months in advance cause you aint getting it right away. Hoover is closed. Appliances are on backorder or out of stock with no time for new product....I get that there is a part shortage but WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY? what has happened? EVERYTHING has gone to shit. I cant even get my life ins company to get their shit together. their new website is null and void. for 2 months...not fixed. WTF...a disaster is taking place. How can they survive this kind of service?

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I've been wondering that very thing. as a matter of fact, I was in a Chinese restaurant today, and they're having such a hard time finding help they're having to close one day per week. has anybody ever seen a Chinese restaurant that had a hard time finding help??

wow....my veterinarian had to cut back hours... and wait time doubled. They cant find drs....

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Makes no sense; the dots don't connect.
*The covid unemployment money is long gone.
*Food prices skyrocketed; economy stinks.
*Many small businesses have closed.
*Most hurting financially; have to make a living.
🤔So, where are all the people that staffed all the stores and restaurants before so many went out of business and the ones that remain open can't find help? 🤨
Are we living through an episode of The Twilight Zone? 😵‍💫
Where's the camera? 📽️🧐

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Thats exactly how I feel. Nothing connects. Its baffling. I am pretty good at eventually connecting dots of things that really bug me..but this one..i have no idea. nothing makes sense. people need money yeet where is everyone? Did they all die? are they brainwashed? Did the jab send them into zombie land? I mean...I am open minded but damn..nothing adds up.

(1) Show this thread