Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

God is so good and he will always provide the truth in the form of syncs to us all in the right moments. I have a file on my computer that reminds me of President Trump and one that reminds me of home. I want to share both with you because I think art is really special. It comes directly from the heart. God grants us artist with his vision to show the inner beauty of the soul within. That image you have above there is just bursting with sheer life force, radiant energy, happy vibes, and peace...TBH, it also reminds me of home.

If we could all come together as a Red Panda family and share our visions of what home looks like, perhaps we could manifest something really big together, where everyone has their place, their style, their authenticity, and their unique coming with them to add more vibrancy to the new planet known as home.

HOME
968 (IFH)
158 (OH)
68 (FH)
14 (N)
5=E(T) 👽 --Trump on Truth Social, is Home to me...He all alien! 🦊
Here are gifts for all RP Club t

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Here are the results of all letters I added into parenthesis. There is also one in there: 158 that can be turned into (AEH)--I went with the simpler explanation on the decode. Now, it is just up to the individual to discover their hidden truth. Gematria will always reflect what God is pulling through you. If it resonates, that will become part of your truth.. Gematria is how I unlocked my DNA code back to my twin flame. A lot of us are on this journey. Q has taught us a lot and has provided so many tools to use at our dispense. God says manifest because we basically have a blank canvas to co-create our future brave new world together. A brave new world full of love, understanding, peace, compassion, patience, honesty, humility, loyalty, and family. We are ONE family under God and he has all the keys. That is why Q said to protect our DNA--our love is written into that code, with God's signature attached. --Vibe Elon :)
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=IFHOHFHNE

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

love you Brother Joey

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow Joey that is so sweet. We all love you hun and that is a beautiful painting reflecting the light that shines within.

Perhaps she was painting the light she sees in you!

When the light shines in you like it does, and we all ban together, Nana thinks the glow around this planet is so bright and so strong that God/Source is moved to help us save humanity.

Some say that in 2012 that a random act of kindness changed the trajectory of the timelines.

(1) Show this thread

❤ just perfect 💯🙏👊

bless your oh so sweet heart..I LOVE YOU! I promise it will be okay! no one knows the pain of low self esteem and self worth unless they’ve experienced it! people say Geez! how could YOU have those issues..just LOOK at you!! oh how they do not know! i could go on and on but the roots of the issues are all in the past and I struggle to leave it there! but I will keep trying and doing my best and SO WILL YOU! Chin up darling! i love you and so does God, your Creator! 😘hugs and smooches!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Love the whole picture and your words inspire. You are a beautiful soul Joey. Love n hugs to you
#BlessUp
✨💖✨

(1) Show this thread

At Freah Market earlier. cashier asks how I am. Said not feeling well. Hoped I have someone at home to take care of me. Said I live alone. He says well I think you will find someone real soon. Someone who’s a sharp dresser (I’m in raggedy sweats with a stain on my shirt, undried hair and no makeup, no thanks that means I have to dress sharp too!) 😂 He goes through a whole list. His name was Zion. Wondering if he’s an angel. 👼

At Freah Market earlier. cashier asks how I am. Said not feeling well. Hoped I have someone at home to take care of me. Said I live alone. He says well I think you will find someone real soon. Someone who’s a sharp dresser (I’m in raggedy sweats with a stain on my shirt, undried hair and no makeup, no thanks that means I have to dress sharp too!) 😂 He goes through a whole list. His name was Zion. Wondering if he’s an angel. 👼

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

What a beautiful thread. Much love to you and AnonUp family. Everyone here is much appreciated.

(1) Show this thread

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

💖(((HUG)))🙏🏻's Joey.

I am so sad reading this. my family thonks I have lost my marbles but they haven't left yet. This whole 5 years have driven such deep wedges in relationships. it makes me so sad. Hang in there.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Lll Ooo to her Publication

🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

(2) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️☺️❤️

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😇God bless you Joey and your doggie!!! God bless this AU family!!! Love you all!!!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for you to move to where you need to be!

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I'm so happy you are part of our family Joey !I love that the pebbles represent us of us . Also..I love y0ur plants !!.

(1) Show this thread

Love seeing this! Your heart is so big, and you are such a bright soul. Your walls must be the most wonderful ever with all the grest family things hsnfing there! ❤️🙏🏻

Love this Joey, you are so strong.
Thank you for showing us how its done.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

This is such a heartwarming post, Joey ☺️ You have a beautiful heart 💖 and a lovely way of seeing things -- truly a light in this world ✨
Love the picture, card & pebbles all together 🥰
And the plants around it are so well cared for, they look like they came out of a magazine!

You said once that you're an organic gardener. Can I sign up to be on your gardening team on AU Mountain Island? 😁 I can just imagine the meandering pebble trails lined with gorgeous plants; and the organic vegetable gardens 🌾complete with a fountain in the center 😃

Love to you brother 🤗😇

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Proud of you Joey.

You are kicking some ass brother!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨🕊❤️🎶🤗

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Love you Joey!

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Glad you are back with us, Joey! Your light shines brighter every day!