Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I sincerely believe all social media platforms serve as data collectors for technocrats. Q is not on any = privacy. Daily I see intrusion and data shares from private convos, unposted pics, etc. its obvious keking. Free speech comes with spying, tracking and data stores. AI is in the bag rolling around with propaganda.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

@P.J.777 fren when do you think, we can come back to the battlefield??? It can not take so long, to get rid of all the bots...Much Light&LQVE to you and your loved💗🍼 ones. TheBestIsYetToCome

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In the end, all will be right.
Patriots protect Patriots.
Q

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I was kicked off with the General. I hope he can let us all back.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Yes me too. When do we get to go back to the battlefield 5 generation warfare ???Kek

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How is your little one doing PJ? 🙏
Prayers!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

He’s doing super well. Strong as all get out and in the clear! Thank you! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

So many Anons calling him Deep State.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

General Flynn:
We’re facing trying times & as Thomas Paine said, “The cause of America is, in a great measure, the cause of all mankind.” Washington said of Paine, I find Common Sense is working a powerful change in the minds of many, so let’s all apply common sense 🇺🇸

https://www.westernjournal.com/gen-flynn-exclusive-dont-fear-embrace-coming-2023-beyond/

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Good for him!
I'm still permanently banned.
This is my home now even if they
do let me back on😘

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

bout to make one final acc. I'll give it a day or two but I am bored af just sittin here waitin. may as well be productive. I'd rather not build another twadder acc tho

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

just a coincidence he came back today on jan 6th huh...hahah
MY GENERAL ⭐⭐⭐
OH#fucklinwood ...HAHA

And on Jan 6. That’s going to trigger some people 😄

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Shin Riimo to his Publication

National Hero
General Michael Flynn
🇺🇸

(5) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Trust the Plan.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Looks like a buch of bs ass sidey kinda stuff, but I can't see it well.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

He was there with Jill Stein. Jill getting so many votes helped President Trump win in 2016. She definitely got more votes than what they said. I met her in 2016. She was very nice.

(3) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

what good is a general on the battle field without his soldiers?

interesting to see what comes next.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

noted

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

his full account must have been reinstated cuz i was still following!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

⭐️⭐️⭐️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

i was waiting to see you on a Flynn thread!! 😁

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Not sure what to
make of all these
wild images.
Odd Connections.