🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I think you're right about Vincent Kennedy, and...
I agree, that "this is the time for us to be super-sober." (100%)

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Hallelujah. I woke up still upset by many of the responses to this post. People who believe that they are going to drink their way through this are very sorely mistaken.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

100%. VK once twitted that Q+ taught his kids early on to avoid alcohol/drugs at all times & learned to meditate at a very young age, in order to avoid all that drama/temptations from the dark agenda to poison one's avatar/mind-pineal gland. But this is where the ones truly ascending do see clearly w/o the need for those, while others are stuck in 3D programming w/ cabal agenda on alcohol/drugs. VK may be triggering ppl w/ his spicy margarita for anons/patriots who are still vibration low & are still buying in to the 3D agenda. He is part of the test, just as many who are in the Q team trying to weed out more ppl/avatar, who are not completely ready for the next realm of experience.

Even consuming it once in awhile, creates holes in one's auric field & it does take time to repair that hole & will cause delay in ones ascension progress as step back, and can get left behind, aka exits. https://youtu.be/FV4JaPU44vY

#FinalTestOut#FinalJudgement #NOFREEPASS

Thank you for sharing this Liberty. I agree, alcohol is poison in more ways than one.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CharRose in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CharRose , click on at the bottom under it