🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

I think you're right about Vincent Kennedy, and...
I agree, that "this is the time for us to be super-sober." (100%)

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Hallelujah. I woke up still upset by many of the responses to this post. People who believe that they are going to drink their way through this are very sorely mistaken.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I hope you saw my thanks that this post brought me and all the joyed that filled my heart from everyone that responded to my sobriety journey not all bad came from it JFKjr Fan just thought I would let you knowI got a "110 response and 383 likes" people are so kind and loving!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Thank You for Finding the Courage to Open Up a Conversation that is Necessary for those who Truly Wish to Fully Participate in the Ongoing and Exponentially Increasing Fre(Q)uencies of Our Individual/Collective Journey of Spiritual "Ascension"
It is Necessary to become Conscious of the WOUND, so that the Light Can Enter You!
NO ONE ELSE Can Do this FOR You!

(8) Show this thread