Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

4 10 20 troll level 1111

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Hey VK Vibe Check...here RN..nice pretty colors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SP7_dorbV4

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

CT

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

How many times do we collectively have to post 1111 before we can reinstate EO 11110?

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

(13) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Another way to look at 11 11 ;)

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Are the backlighting setups in parking lots everywhere an issue we should concern ourselves with?

I missed it again, VK, but, I do have this to share, in case anyone missed it earlier today. :)

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1611147186326351873?s=20&t=YqpQvTA56iMoSGMWByVx1w

10:22 my zone 😊

11:22

Awe man! I missed it 🙄. 1117

Awe man! I missed it 🙄. 1117

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Noah's Ark: The New Evidence - YouTube

Noah's Ark: The New Evidence https://www.godinanutshell.com/The search for Noah's Ark is a great mystery of our age. Infact, many have lost their lives in th...

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

A story about a Great Flood is found in the writings of many religions. In fact there are many people and incidents in the Bible that also appear in other religious texts. The Bible is a book of universal religious beliefs. Some find it blasphemous, I think it reinforces the Bible as the word of God.

(1) Show this thread