https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
NO IS A POWERFUL WORD> FFS>

Michael Jackson - They Don’t Care About Us (Brazil Version) (Official Video) - YouTube

Music video by Michael Jackson performing They Don't Care About Us. (C) 1996 MJJ Productions Inc.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Truther;MickyRay twitter,mewe,anonup,gab,Parler,TruthSocial,FrankSocial,Minds,tlbtalk, facebook, etc.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

That was his last BIG reveal to us ! ALL I WANNA SAY IS: they DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US

Truther;MickyRay twitter,mewe,anonup,gab,Parler,TruthSocial,FrankSocial,Minds,tlbtalk, facebook, etc.

In response micky ray to his Publication

Maybe he'll be back soon TOO ! So, many people with voices have had to 'disappear' for their own welfare in these dangerously crooked last 6 or more decades.

(1) Show this thread

I love MJ. I loved the Beatles and everyone in between but if you think about it they all sold us out for fame. I dont know what i wouldve done had i had that offer, but we are all here for the likes of the talentless Kardashians. WTF did we allow them to do. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Tavistock look that up. Well on here most are likely familiar with that, black masking is real and also the "condensing of music" for a not good purpose digitally. AND the "industry" told pre net, "thinks it assigns demons with specific songs" now deeper, that GOD is the true creator of music, THEN nasty old devil tries to act like it can overtake him. REAL STUFF> YEP>

EVEN the dude who mastered my cd, said, "I am glad you don't wanna be famous, it is a very, very, very dark industry" which I knew already but confirmation and also, was on stage singing on very normal scenarios, as a kid...etc. on stage, just always only gave a fk bout making my own tunes, GOT chatted up, told them to fk off have been aware of the system in regards since I was a kiddo.

(2) Show this thread

I love MJ. I loved the Beatles and everyone in between but if you think about it they all sold us out for fame. I dont know what i wouldve done had i had that offer, but we are all here for the likes of the talentless Kardashians. WTF did we allow them to do. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

With him, I honestly used to see old vids of him as a kid when he was a kid and felt compelled to pray for him, and also was a reason I said FK to the no on giggin out, some of them are so abused so young.

(1) Show this thread