Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

I am getting these all the time. I report and block and may need to check "tagging" allowance settings.

What about the TRUTH Social ads for like the trading cards which I just ordered? I believe that was where I first heard of the NFTs the sold out so hope I didn't mess up. I used credit card with low limit in case stolen but maybe my name and vital info is more profitable... just ask Mark Zuckerberg. My identity theft insurance said my name/info was on dark web AGAIN because of FB AGAIIN. Good grief it is no wonder we are all exhausted. Can't even be social without war on soul.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Oh no when did you purchase those NFTs? They sold out within 24 hours back in December.

I didn't but I did order the trading cards set. I was hoping it was okay to order them also. These are physical trading cards set of 15. They are on their way so we shall see. It was a Truth Social ad..

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I hope they are vetting the ads before letting them advertise.