😯🧐🤣
Yes, he really did post that on TS ... and then Matt Gaetz shared it.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I've been punked so many times this week I had to go and look. I love that he posted this. LOVE. Re-truth!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

I know! This is a crazy week! Had shared something today that seemed legit, then took it down. Even POTUS has had to tell people that something fake about him was floating around.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I Looked and yes he did, this was NOT a re-truth....

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Memes are flying now on TS because of the picture President Trump shared. Here's one of them. LOL!

Whack-a-Mole comes to mind. 😂😂😂

(2) Show this thread

Murmurs just spread throughout the House chamber after Rep. Matt Gaetz (R., Fla.), one of the dissidents, voted for former President Donald Trump for House speaker.

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

hehe

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Kek. And look at those shoulders and neck on Kamal.