Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

It's not nice to fool mother nature.

Q 507

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow that took right off!

Most of these scammer accts pretend to be either famous ppl or soldiers. They even pull the pics of random real ppl to use, men especially.

Most of the time you can tell by reading their profile because it is all about them very personally some how.

Typicallly Ladies, here is how it ususlly goes:
They will dm you a few times > general polite information.

Then they will suggest that you start talking on one of the chat hubs. Why? Because not as trackable like google chat or handout.

They will engage for a few days sucking you in but will be MADLY in love with you really quickly.
Then they will come up with some reason for you to help them out with a few dollars for something for stupid reasons like maybe they are frozen out of their acct on a weekend or they dont have pay pall can you pay for this or that.
Then they either empty your credit card or bank acct or try to sucker you into larger amts.
Never let them talk you into any of this.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Thanks for looking out. I too clicked on the patriot check tags I'm getting. God you know what to do Protect Us and thanks in advance for Divine Protection.

I did found out the dude was a scam.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

OK...now I'm paranoid. I posted something about a half hour ago with a tick tok link. Is this a warning because of that? Should I not be doing that? I have read that we should not get the tic tok app....and i haven't...but i do look at posts and texts with tiktok videos. Didn't think i could be tracked if i don't have the app....but admittedly i am not techno savvy. If I've violated what we should or shouldn't post, I apologize.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

no nothing to do with you.

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

You're a trusted source
*real anon
many arriving lately who are not
just FOOK them!
if i see a scam I push the fooked button (mine have been replinished over time)
if i get a dm i immediately block

(3) Show this thread

Hi VK.
Very wise advice. :)

Also… Watch who you follow, and beware of phish on any platform, including online, email, phone calls, text messages, and codes. Just saying.

TS = 5:07 PM.

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Sus meter was going off pretty quickly, and not in a good way.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

which acct we talking about…?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Really?

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

i tried to ask for a link check from you on 2nd pic post ..
but i tagged patrick by responding to him and deleted now u post this🤣🤣

..& message received .. sus

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

i was sus about this account as well . I did not open link

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

There was another person with this same post pretending to be JFK Jr. "the Anerican Prince" or something like that. I hit the fooked button on that one!

(2) Show this thread

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😁🌴 Appropriate for the times!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQoXbqxdhWM

Talking Heads - Burning Down the House - Lyrics - YouTube

Burning Down the house by Talking Heads wasreleased in July 1983 as the first single from their fifth studio album "Speaking in Tongues"

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

what if i am curious by nature and have a firm grasp of the application of VM's? lol

no seriously this is good advice. Most hacking/scams are social engineering. Learnt the hard way in chat on vija games several yrs back.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Virtual machines (VM). Not just for hacking. You can open up those unknown links, test things sent to you, visit unsavory places for info... the sky is the limit. Simply clone a fresh machine and if the one you 're usin gets hacked, just delete the computer (virtual machine) and spin up another. Does not touch your actual hardware. Nothing is 100% but about as close as you can get with lvl2 hypervisor

https://youtu.be/wX75Z-4MEoM

you need to learn Virtual Machines RIGHT NOW!! (Kali Linux VM, Ubuntu, Windows) - YouTube

What is a Virtual Machine? Magic...that's what it is!! In this video, NetworkChuck explains what a Virtual Machine is, when you might need one, and how to se...

(1) Show this thread

👍🏻

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

My phone has been ringing non stop today. 20 calls since i switched on this afternoon. Picked 3 just to tell them to stop. All 3 india call centre. Do not remember clicking on any links either.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

yes...

+ I don't that account is the original.
could be wrong.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I think people have this all backwards. Why then would VK click the account let alone share?

I might be wrong.

(3) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

True Sir True! Unless you run Linux as your operating system. 😉

And you are wise sooo...

That's how I found you!!

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

My list of trusted sources is small.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit

My immediate family.

Outside that, discernment of anything else only from my list above.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

p507
Graphic form for each correlation a MUST.
This will be the AUTH tool you use when all of this becomes public to provide friends, family, others.
Do you think POTUS re-tweeted MAGA PILL for no reason?
We chose this BOARD for a very specific reason.
We believe in you.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Thank u VK
./sync

You resolved my quandary in real
time.

Was wondered why you shared that suspicious account. I was excited at first, and then ./quandary, ./simultaneous_resolution.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

found that out last week someone making a comment in a trusted account… with a link I thought was related, but no, it wasn’t .

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

p507

p507

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Too late 😩
I'm so fookin gullible.. I hate myself sometimes 😭

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

You could get a real virus