i still wonder what the whole plan is for setting the right people up with the tools (capital, opportunities, assets) to help rebuild. Many getting financially bled dry in the last year +, and we hope good people (common folk, not just billionaires) will be in positions of influence within their communities (not just by winning hearts and minds, but financially able to fund projects and public works).

I know we all have our ideas (XRP, metals, property, art/jewelery/rare pieces) but in a liquidity pinch and reversion of currency system, my tiny little mind can't quite piece together the timeline or immediacy/gentleness of the transition.

Something's gotta budge, and when one domino falls, the whole damn thing comes down with it.... (nothing moves until something moves).

As VK once said - so many focused on the pain phase, something has to come after. I'm already numb to the justice to come, I see it just as a checkbox I want to get past. We've got a world to rebuild.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

At this point, I follow Wikileaks and Assange. Both have told us, straightforwardly, without comms, riddles, occluded messages, AirQs, winks, the as much of the truth as possible. He's the real hero in all this, and the J6ers, not any politician, including DJT. it's always been Julian, and he said when it's over. 98% of DC will be gone. HUGE amount of work necessary to rebuild...

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

In response chuck ross to his Publication

would that be DC structurally or functionalty as it it being the head of the deep state thus representing the evil all over the world 🤔
destroyed ?

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Jay Jay to her Publication

DC is dead. And, a foreign country. And, laid out in a satantic pattern. The New Republic Gov’t will be centralized geographically, I think. And, dispersed. Heard Reno is the new Treasury location.

Re: rebuilding...that’s what the St Germaine trust et al (incl the currency ReValuation (RV)) events are about. If you don’t have Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, or Zimbabwe 50T or 100T notes (100trillions.com is having a 45% sale now, use code End45)...I’d get one or more of those right now!!!!!

Then, signup for Dinar Recaps newsletter and/or follow originalmarkz on YT. These funds are to rebuild/for humanity.🙏🏻❤️

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

thank you ..
I will just have to take the money situation as it comes here in Australia and trust that I will continue to be protected..🙏🏻❤

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

For about 25 Australian Dollars, you can get a 25K Iraqi Dinar note. A number of sources suggesting it is in forex systems (waiting to go live to public, possibly after/on 1 January) at $3 + (everything moving to new asset-backed currency..requires exchange rate parity).

So, for about $25, you are able to go to bank (after rate goes live), and get $75K Australian Dollars back. Basic currency arbitrage. Why not buy some now and participate? (sign up for Dinar Recaps newsletter, follow originalmarkz on YT as they will both post when time to go in to exchange). ❤️🔥🔥

thank you only just saw this.

Get it today...this might go this week! 🙏🏻. Then, follow theoriginalmarkz on YT (b’casts 2x/day). And sign up on Dinar Recaps.com for newsletter. Instructions for currency redemption will be posted there when it goes live. Vietnamese Dong (VND) is a better value (about $65 US for 1 million VND note). Good luck!❤️

😯 does that mean that if I buy AU $200 worth Of VND that when the money equalisis I would get a return of around 3 million Australian dollors ? I am not very savy with money 😏

Keeping it simple, if that $200 AUS buys 2 million VND, and it revalues at (some have hinted it could be $2 US//$2.97 AUS (call it $3), then you will receive $5 Million AUS.

Basic currency arbitrage. A historic opportunity taking advantage of the parity these currencies must achieve to be gold/asset-backed and be at an ~ 1:1 rate on the QFS (to start).

Another opportunity is XRP, which JP Morgan/Chase/Bank of America announced last year they will use for their big fund transfers. We since know that other major global banks will as well. It is currently .34 US per XRP. Estimates are (minimum $10K/XRP to possibly $300K/XRP)...which you can buy for .34!!!!!!!!

I’d buy some of that too, if you’re technically inclined. You’ll want buy on Uphold and to move it offline to a Ledger Nano thumb drive or similar).

Silver is also a great buy right now. Buy really low...sell realy high.

There is a reason why Dan Peña is saying this is the biggest wealth transfer in history.

thank you Tao...if a may take a few more moments of you time and ask a couple of questions please 🤗
I live in a small town. It appears to me that to buy foreign money from Any bank I would need a current passport and proof of travel (visa) to said country, I have neither. Any adivice ?
What do you tgink of this ⬇️ could I get foreign exchange through it?
thank you 🙋‍♀️🙏🏻

No problem asking questions! 😍

For currency, buy it off eBay and have it shipped. Most sellers are very reliable. Easy! They are allowed to sell it until 30 mins before revaluation occurs (systemwide).

Lobstr is a good place to buy stellar coins (XLM). As a platform, still needs to weed out crap tokens. You can buy XRP on there, but you have to make sure it is the one w/address fchain.io (has a green X).

There’s a good YT channel (Quantum Stellar Initiative (QSI)), that has training and resources. Members are also currency holders waiting to participate in this historic arbitrage. You will see videos on humanitarian presentations...there reportedly is an opportunity to get resources for humanitarian ideas we may have. The Zimbabwe bond (not the currency, but the hyperinflated bond from 2007/2008) was chosen to use as a token to obtain the funding. We’ve been told our US Treasury suggests having at least a 50T note. You can buy them at 100trillions.com at 40% right now

Thank You again, I am doing a lot research along these lines now.
Can you point me in the direction of info regarding how All Nations money will become 🤔 what? Equal to the American dollor when they switch over .

They will be “equivalent”/fair, meaning, right now (and for over 100 yrs), foreign exchange has not been fair. Like stocks on Wall Street, there has been tremendous manipulation. Done for purposes of profit, and (during war) also to weaken one’s enemy. Example, Iraq had an approx exchange rate of $3.22 (US) when we invaded them in 2003. It crashed. It is now $.00068. Absurd. Created an unfair (unlevel) playing field, and weakened Iraq. (Was meant to be revalued by Bush/Cheney team to make billiona like they did with the fake Kuwait comflict, but military people found out and word spread. 🙂.

A “level playing field (as Trump et al) reference means agreed-on equivalent/fair exchange rates set initially into the QFS, and which cannot be manipulated by bad guys.

It’s on the QSI YT channel I mentioned (lots of goodies there). Charlie Ward goes into it as well in his videos on his website.

Short vid: https://youtu.be/9tnPEnOWCl0

Long vid: https://youtu.be/DDWRdj1M8ik

Bless you for your time and patience in answering my questions .❤️

Only people mentioned by @JustMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Jay, click on at the bottom under it