Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

βѲѲ💥💣💥ƳΔĦ

(1) Show this thread

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Someone who cares about THIS country and doesn't wear a Ukraine flag on his jacket 5x the size of his USA pin, disgusting.

kek

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

think they have been ongoing since 2016, maybe 17

(1) Show this thread

we The People want Donald J Trump as Dpeaker of the House!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Look at the faces

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Subtle--yeah🤪 is Elons middle name

Trump for Speaker - then impeach Biden and Harris - next in line for president is Speaker of the House!

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

and also after the speaker will be grassley, in case that route is played.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Not sure he’s really in the McCarthy camp. It may just be EM keeping his cards close to his chest. He continues to surprise and confuse…..good camo.

can we expect a poll with Trump added?

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

For Trump to look the neutral part in all of this, I am thinking
a happening/evidence of something major will take place for
the swaying of most to vote speaker Trump... Trump supported
McCarthy to look neutral--pretty obvious now

So Brandon & hump along sidekick get tossed, that leaves 'the speaker' in charge unhuh?

Trump for speaker ;D

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

ELON WANTS MCCARTHY
I DO NOT LIKE THAT

SKETCHY, ELON, REALLY SKETCHY

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

What's your problem, Elon? America wants Trump .He'd clean out all the rinos and more.. If your not in that catagory then don't stress over it.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Trump 2023

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Kari Lake comes to mind, obviously DJT (which would atleast be a hoot to watch),
Boebert, MTG(?). But I can not see a large pool out there for this. Oh even Andy Biggs maybe.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

mtg lost me in all this. boebert maybe, she is a fighter. trump would be an amazing kick to the balls of the establishment tho lol

(1) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

At this point in time, I wonder how many of those fools in the videos are embarrassed by their 2 year old outbursts?

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

🐸🤣🤣

(3) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

AND Just Why Should McCarthy be Speaker?
He is not on the side of humanity!
McCarthy spoke about how he feels about Trump.
HE knows Trump won, and Biden is a shoo in!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

If SCOTUS rules in the cases favor - how much time will elapse between that pronouncement, and, the arrests?

Could this be the 'First arrest'?

Most of the villains are there, just waiting to be rounded up, and if Trump looks like he will win the spot, I imagine the whole country will be watching...

I feel this House process, is keeping pace, with the bigger storm.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Trump 2023!

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

😂😂😂

(4) Show this thread

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

Folks need to understand this particular speaker is more likely to become president than any other speaker in recent history. With knee pads and brandon hanging by a thread - this person could move right up and in...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Dude knows how to troll.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jan 5, 2023 at 8:56 PM]
LET'S GO!!!😂😂😂
https://rumble.com/v243tf6-lesgooo.html

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

He reminds Nana a lot of the King of Trollers

NONE OTHER THAN!

DONALD JOHN TRUMP!!!

(20) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Elon, Let's do a poll!!?? The American people can at least tell you who we want!!! Trump.

Just getting it out there. It would be awesome if Trump is elected speaker on the 17th vote!

In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication

i told my buddy yesterday watch they will vote 17 times the trump idea would make it even better although I still believe we have quite a bit of time left before something like that happens

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication

How do we make them ask the Q?

This would seem a maybe.

(2) Show this thread

Did Elon just ask…….

Truther;MickyRay twitter,mewe,anonup,gab,Parler,TruthSocial,FrankSocial,Minds,tlbtalk, facebook, etc.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/videos/president-donald-j-trump-declares-war-on-cartels ---
4,10,20 DJT: The Speaker of the House TO BE tells it like it is ! What about a statement on the FAKE Vaccines and it's peddlers 'THEY came up with and gave you' too ? These are NOT Vaccines by Scientific OR Reality definition? They are concoctions of Messenger RNA with a plethora of other questionable substances that are unnecessary and likely deleterious ! --- https://www.donaldjtrump.com/videos/president-donald-j-trump-declares-war-on-cartels

Truther;MickyRay twitter,mewe,anonup,gab,Parler,TruthSocial,FrankSocial,Minds,tlbtalk, facebook, etc.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/videos/president-donald-j-trump-declares-war-on-cartels ---
4,10,20 DJT: The Speaker of the House TO BE tells it like it is ! What about a statement on the FAKE Vaccines and it's peddlers 'THEY came up with and gave you' too ? These are NOT Vaccines by Scientific OR Reality definition? They are concoctions of Messenger RNA with a plethora of other questionable substances that are unnecessary and likely deleterious ! --- https://www.donaldjtrump.com/videos/president-donald-j-trump-declares-war-on-cartels

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖