Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

whats that song on vk's playlist...
let the games begin!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Look at the look on MTG 😳

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

LOL! .... response ... "huh"

Could almost here the one big *inbreath* on the floor

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Let the party begin! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Hell yea baby, I’m ready! πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT (4, 10, 20)

DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY

Reminded me of 4,10,20. DJT

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

it is still going this is false news

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (βŠ™οΉβŠ™βœΏ) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

look at that frown on commrade mcConnell's face ... his chynese handler won't be petting him 2night

(2) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Delay tactic to get us to tomorrow (January 6, 2023). I am willing to bet that today will end without a House Speaker being elected.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Wouldn’t it be epic if Trump was elected Speaker, on Jan 6th. Talk about poetic justice.

(1) Show this thread

Thanks, VK. πŸ₯°

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Poor libtards. LMFAO

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Nice one! Epic.

(6) Show this thread

MTG said OoooWeeπŸ˜†πŸ’€

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Gold! πŸ˜‚πŸ₯‚

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Whoops! There it is!

I would love to know what MTG said to Gaetz.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol great stuff

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

isn't it just?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

this is getting "Great Again"

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

O BOY - MTG had that look. J6 coming in fast.

(8) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»