#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

And there in the silence ,
I found myself
alone with God and alone to give attention to the one who created me.
In the cold breeze, and in the glimmer of the sun, something awoke in me, much deeper than I knew existed.
In that moment, as short as it seemed, was a lifetime of love.
Will I feel this again, surely I will, given my desire to search.
Thank you God, for the gift to know and feel your presence.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Beautiful!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Thank you, I was inspired...

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Im not messing with those numbers but this is beautiful 🙏🏻💕

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Sometimes it just flows!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

There is absolutely no feeling like feeling God’s presence✝️✝️✝️❤️

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

it’s Irreplaceable , God’s Presence. It cannot be imitated. :) it is a gift to be found by it . Pure Love ♥️

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🕊🙏❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Thank You Charlie! Have a divine day!

#BlessUp

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

You are always welcome, my friend!
Have a divine day as well.

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful
& true 🕊️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I felt inspired!

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏on the right track Charlie!🙌

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Morning, Mr. Bob...

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Beautiful, Charlie..🙏🙏💗😇🤗

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Thank you. His clip inspired me... I wanted to write more, but this is complete in itself.

(1) Show this thread