@VincentKennedy
I have an update. I am ok. I had a big scare.
They saw a spot on my brachiocephalic artery that they thought was a dissection. It was not. It was where my graft meets ny native artery. I was not doing well mentally. At one point I was screaming. I thought I had a tear in my artery. I was preparing myself to rip and die. I kept telling my son to take care of his younger brother and sisters. They were putting in more IVs. The Chaplin was called in.
They came in and told me that there was absolutely no tear and that if there was even a fraction of a chance that there was that i would not be going home. Just got off the phone with my surgeons nurse and she said that he has reviewed my scan and its fine. I have had no change since my surgery in 2016.

I have received such an enormous amount of support. I want to thank everyone for their prayers, love and vibes.

Only people mentioned by @AW1_20 in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Praying for your continued Blessings! Love to you!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I can't imagine what that was like to go through. Praise God! Such a wonderful change of circumstances.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Love u Aortic Warrior!...(Heart Soldier and Defender of Love)...You make us stronger baby girl!!!
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

wonderful news! praise God! 🥰🥳🙌🏻 rejoicing with you!

Sounds like a God thing!! My son had a wreck in’15. They did x-rays pelvis broken and hip shattered. They even drew a picture on a board for me about the hip. Prayers were said. They came back in and wanted to do more x-rays no one asked them too. The hip was perfectly fine in the next set of x-rays. God is good!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Praise God! 😇 🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome hun glad to hear!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Wonderful news🥰✝️✝️✝️

That is awesome! 💕🙌🙌🙌💕

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

🙏❤️

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Awesome Girl
🤗

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Godspeed on getting your mojoe back AW.
🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

So happy for you! ❤️❤️❤️

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

So happy for your good news. God Bless! I understand the stress having had a breast cancer scare.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

So happy to hear the good news!
Praying daily for all our great patriots here.
#InItTogether
#FamilyIS Everything

Great News!! I can not imagine how scared you were! Thanks be to God! 🙏❤️

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

Many hardships and perplexing circumstances confront the righteous, But the LORD rescues him from them all.
Psalm 34:19

ALL ..means ALL.
Stand fast, Hold the line, warrior.
Thanks for the good report.

Such great news!! Praise God!! ☝️❤️‍🔥

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏💖

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙌🏻Awesome to read your fantastic news-update! 🙏🏻💛💛🙏🏻Praise The Lord!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Awesome news. God is great. Glad you're ok and home

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

am so sorry i missed your post for prayers, you have a lot of responsibility to take care of your kids. thankful and will pray you stay well

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh my gosh Kim, you have had a lot of health scares lately to deal with, so glad you are ok♥️

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

This is wonderful news!

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Praise God🙏

🙏

♥️♥️♥️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I thought of you this morning and wondered how you were, thanks for the update, what great news. 🙏🏼 Blessings to you!