#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Remember that meme/pic from a while back?

The longer this goes the more we’ll see where Congress falls. This event will ultimately root out all the fake MAGA turncoat RINOs (MTG?) and show where their true loyalty lies. Also, if McCarthy really wants to win he will have to cross the aisle and make deals with the Dems in exchange for votes. The best part about all this is the Omnibus and Ukraine deal sit on the table. My two cents: they can keep doing this until the government is forced to shut down with the clerk holding the gavel.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RQLLQ in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

I agree, but I think that it’s a delay tactic to get us to January 6, 2023 (tomorrow). 😉

My thoughts from yesterday (2 images):

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

To your point watch McCarthy hand gesture and does MTG put something in McCarthy's pocket.

https://twitter.com/SteakforPodcast/status/1610819191938101249?s=20&t=cJ_lw7GbDs3LUMqMT2xyxQ

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

thats a dude...hahahha

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Looks like MTG put a purse into the seat

(2) Show this thread