Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

are we going for 17 ,Mc Carthy. needs to leave the playground

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Perhaps 17 Rounds until McCarthy "realizes" he won't be Speaker of the House? 😂

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

A Trump endorsement in [their] world is just like the kiss of death. lol

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I mentioned this idea to some people a while back, and they thought I was crazy.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Several years ago, when everyone was still on Twitter,
I made a comment to a VK post about AOC stating I thought she was a White Hat. He responded with one of his smiles. :)

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

looking glassish. 😇

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I can't wait to get the answer to this riddle! Its captivated me for years! So many clues

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

ME TOOOOO! I still believe she is a WHITE HAT!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

Her and MANY of the others! 🍿🎬📽️🎞️

(5) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Lol. Thought the same when seen talking with Matt.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Yes. My eyes WITH eyeglasses still can't read what's on her WHITE cap. 🤣

That pic was the first thing i thought of when i saw her speaking to Matt on the House floor.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

No one asked you for one, Sweetie....

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

No one asked you for one, Sweetie....

(3) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

my guess is Until January 6 late at night

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Not to say I told you so, but I guarantee, yep, guarantee that AOC is a WH, wooot wooot.

Have known from the beginning that she is a smarty pants, playing a part! I for one, think she's awesome!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I heard the same thing. WH.
I'll be glad when they roll out the credits to this movie.☺️😂

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Trump endorsed McCarthy for a reason:
Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?

When Evil casts spells, the max is 3X so I don’t find it a coincidence that Q posted this exact phrase in 3 posts. when MSM and BOTS blanket the TV & internet, it’s to make sure you hear it atleast 3X. 45 reaches the whole world which is why his words have meaning. IMO, thinking in terms of the spiritual world and spell casting, this may help understanding “The Plan” a little better.

Retired business owner, cared about my employees grocery bills everyday.

Me thinks she's one of those "you think they are bad but they are good" ie a plant.

Retired business owner, cared about my employees grocery bills everyday.

Me thinks she's one of those "you think they are bad but they are good" ie a plant.

Follower more than a poster.

The longer this goes the more we’ll see where Congress falls. This event will ultimately root out all the fake MAGA turncoat RINOs (MTG?) and show where their true loyalty lies. Also, if McCarthy really wants to win he will have to cross the aisle and make deals with the Dems in exchange for votes. The best part about all this is the Omnibus and Ukraine deal sit on the table. My two cents: they can keep doing this until the government is forced to shut down with the clerk holding the gavel.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

To your point watch McCarthy hand gesture and does MTG put something in McCarthy's pocket.

https://twitter.com/SteakforPodcast/status/1610819191938101249?s=20&t=cJ_lw7GbDs3LUMqMT2xyxQ

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

I agree, but I think that it’s a delay tactic to get us to January 6, 2023 (tomorrow). 😉

My thoughts from yesterday (2 images):

(2) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

How is pup pup's eye doing? just thought of him/her

🙌
Nov 01, 2017 2:44:10 AM EDT
Anonymous
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

be awesome to have a search function for all posts on individual account

In response Michael Nobody to his Publication

vk has so many hidden gems. does anyone know if there is a space where all vk posts are saved and available?

In response Michael Nobody to his Publication

If you go to someone's home page you can click the 'comments' tab and read what they've posted to other threads.

This is a great way to discern trolls and bots with odd follow to follower counts. Some people seldom post to their home page but chat a lot to others. You may find that someone who you seldom see has hundreds of#prayer request care posts.

There are some wonderful, quiet lurkers on AU.

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

x2 pics

Don't they look similar...

One has to wonder if they are distantly related.

They sure act alike...
Also, why has McCarthy taken up residence in the Speakers Office?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only LBJ moved into a new office faster than Kevin McCarthy did!

(1) Show this thread

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

My guess is 17 rounds.🐸🍿

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

That number crossed my mind too, followed by 19, 23 and 55.😄
Hope it's much less though.🙏

(1) Show this thread

we sure do

when i heard she wantes to work with mcCarthy thats the first thing i thought

plant. great actor. wait till the energy boom

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

she looks and sounds as confident as Killary did

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

What was wrong with the background? fake and had to be a green screen. why?

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

America - You Can Do Magic (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for You Can Do Magic performed by America. Follow America:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmericabandInstagram: http...

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

This is a must listen to interview between Glenn Beck and Rep. Chip Roy. Very revealing about how the swamp works.
https://www.glennbeck.com/chip-roy-gop-house-speaker-fight-is-about-ending-the-swamp

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Great interview. I like Chip Roy. Hopefully they stand their ground. A Ukrainian flag holder doesnt deserve to be Speaker

(1) Show this thread

Some guy said McCarty actor is....Negative48...haha who knows, look at the eyes though.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

awe thats my birfday

mirror?

(2) Show this thread