Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

I have a feeling, that we're being used (for good) by being guided by Q to "pay" attention, use our "currency" (our time/heartbeats), to misdirect the enemy, so the enemy invests in what they sense we're about to do. They anticipate the chess move we create in energy, and make their move - a wrong one! And the military operation becomes successful because we anons constantly create the trap for the enemy to fall into! It's a beautiful dance! What a time to be alive and to get to participate in this! I'm feeling grateful. 🙏 Thank you.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I hope he comes back someday. Love Joe M.!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Joe M was gathered in by the Q team to help continue on with the plan, I'm sure of it.